F.H.-Mind Games(Pt.6)

Five-Mind Games(Pt.6)

8517 words—fuck me I guess.

Lmao this is my longest yet,so fawking enjoy it bitches and go comment what you think.

I think next part is last part or second to last.

Third Person's P.O.V.:

People didn't bother to ask where the girl is going as she walk around the city wearing an uniform and a sling bag,Y/n does look like she's just going to some private school.

Re-reading the address Y/n doesn't even know if she spelled it correctly since when she asked people where it is she was led to a suspicious alley filled with alot of people in different ages making her feel small as she walk pass them making her wish that Five is beside her.

"Hey kid!,why are you here!?"A boy yelled making Y/n jump as she is faced with a scary guy,acting tough Y/n raised her head as she tries to look confident,well as confident as she sees Five.

"I wanna see Eleven"Y/n spoke up making the boy's eyebrows knitted but his eyes turns to realization as he turns around cupping his hands on his mouth.

"Kali!,you have another weird kid here!" The boy exclaims making Y/n's eyebrows knit at what the boy said since she thinks that the boy looks weirder for her.

Appearing on the top of the stares of the warehouse is a girl wearing all black as her dark eyes scan Y/n and it widens when she realizes who is it.

"Nine?"The girl,Kali,calls out as she walks down the stairs slowly as she can't believe who is standing infront of her.

"Eight?"Y/n mumbles as her eyes started to glisten,running up to the girl they embraced eachother in a warm hug like they haven't seen eachother for years,well in their situation,maybe they did.

"Nine?"Someone calls out behind Kali, backing out from the hug Y/n's started to fall as she sees Eleven who looks as happy as she is.

"El,I'm sorry"Y/n cries on the girl's shoulders as they hugged eachother trying to grasp the reality that they have seen eachother again.

"Its okay,you came back"Eleven cries as her heart has been filled again,after all the months she blamed herself for her sister missing because she helped her escape.

"I'm so happy to have you two here"Kali spoke up as she wrapped her arms around the two girls.

~~~

Everyone is panicking as they search the house for any signs of Y/n,but found none which made them more frustrated.

But no one is as frustrated as Five,spatial jumping around the house even the near streets in hope of catching a glimpse of Y/n:He plans to apologize and brings her back in the academy with a promise to help her find her sister,Eleven.

Walking back in the house with a broken heart Five walks in to see everyone bickering on where could she have been but they have immediately shuts up when Five enters.

"Did you find her?"Luther asks making Five look up glaring at Luther.

"Does it look like she's with me?"Five hisses and Luther was about to pounce on Five.

"Children stop!"Grace exclaims as the kids stopped Five and Luther from punching eachother in the face.

Even Pogo tries to yell for them to stop but eventually Five got out of Klaus and Ben's grasp as he pushes Luther on the chest and was about to punch him but a knock on the door cuts them off.