F.H.-Mind Games(Pt.1)

Five-Mind Games(Pt.1)

Grace is not a robot here—and lets think that Reginald is a good dad,abit of a good dad.

Btw I hit 1k followers today so thank you so much!—and if you like you can follow me too😊

Third Person's P.O.V.:

It was October 1 of 1989 where two kids were born out of the other 34,twins in other words.

The girl was stolen from the mother by a mad scientist named Brenner and she is named Nine.

Meanwhile the boy was adopted by a eccentric millionaire named Reginald Hargreeves and he is named Six.

>>>13 Years Later<<<

"Lets go El"Y/n yells through the rain as she pulls Eleven by the hand when Eleven trips on a branch with her ending with a sprained ankle.

"Look over there!"Y/n's eyes widened as they heard guards from the lab yell and Y/n immediately racked her brain to think of ways to escape.

"Go that way!"Y/n talks to Eleven by telepathy while Eleven looks at her hesistantly shaking her head no,not wanting to be separated from her sister.

"I'll come back for you,I promise"Y/n says as Eleven reluctantly nodded before she started limping to the other direction while Y/n watches for a second and breathes out nervously.

"I'M HERE"Y/n screamed as footsteps started running towards her direction as they tried to find her but Y/n ran off the opposite direction from Eleven as she tried to get mislead the guards.

(I'll call you Y/n when I descrive you but Nine will be your name for the mean time)

Panting as she felt like she's about to pass out,with the rain still soaking her Y/n looks around the road that she ran into just to get away from the guards chasing her when her eyes caught something in the corner.

A pick up truck with a tarpaulin covering its back,immediately thinking that she can hide their Y/n ran towards the back of the car and hid under the tarpaulin where boxes are on top of eachother.

Laying down silently as she curled up into a ball she thought nothing of how cold the floor of the car was as she closed her eyes and decided to take a rest and hope that Eleven is okay.

~~~

The rumbling of engines woke up Y/n as she realized that the car she's sleeping in is moving as it jiggles because of the holes on the road they're passing by.

With wide eyes she silently gasp as she sat up peaking out the tarpaulin and sees that they're already near the city as she sees the lights of building lighting up the road as she also noticed that its still evening.

She must've sleep only for a bit.

Suddenly the truck abruptly stops and Y/n looks around to see a shop but she can't read so she doesn't know what it is,but the smell of food seems to caught her attention.

Not wanting to enter the shop since they might call her 'Papa' which is Dr.Brenner,she instead silently climb off the car as the driver was just about to take off the tarpaulin.

Running out of there,with her bare foot and oversized shirt and her short hair sticking to her forehead with the road still a bit slippery as the rain just stopped an hour ago when she's sleeping.

Bumping into a body making her fall on her bum,Y/n frantically crawls back then stopping when her back meet a wall and with her arms stretched up to surrender she hides her face behind them.