F.H.-Tangled

Five-Tangled

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"Fine,since Y/n knows best and you're sure now.Why don't you give him this!"The handler exclaims as she pulls out a folder under her table to which Y/n hesistantly took and opened it to see the person whose the cause of the apocalypse.

"Mother,how did you—"

"This is why he's here!,He's using you to get it and you're just playing along!Give him this and you'll see!"The handler say puffing a smoke as Y/n shook her head.

"I will!"Y/n confidently says

"And see how fast he'll leave you?,trust me my darling.He's using you!"The handler added but Y/n shook her head standing up as she made her way to the door.

"He won't.I trust him"Y/n says and the Handler just nodded unconvinced.

"But if he's lying,just don't run to me crying"The handler added before Y/n closes the door.

"I want to see the world,I have never seen what the outside world is"Y/n says as she watches Five prop up the gun he'll use to assassinate Kennedy.

"No"

"Please—I could help you stop the apocalypse"Y/n tries to convince Five but he shook his head.

"I said no—"

"I could get you informations"Y/n exclaims and Five froze contemplating to take the offer.

"Five wait—"Y/n whispered as she pulls Five away inside a bathroom stall who looked as confuse as ever.

"What is it?"Five asks

"Here"Y/n says taking the folder from her jacket as Five took it with his eyebrows furrowed as he opens it and his eyes widened.

"How'd you get this?—"

"It doesn't matter"Y/n says as Five nodded when they heard the bathroom door opened.

"Shit"Y/n mutters as she watches Five hid the folder in his sweater while he talks with her mom.

"What are you doing?"Five asks as Y/n opens two buttons of her shirt and she ruffles her hair as she heard her mom fixes her clothes on the stall beside them.

"Just trust me"Y/n whispered in his ear before she did the same to him and ruins his collars.

"So—"Y/n hears the handler just in time for her to pull Five in the collar to smash her lips against his and in cue the handler peaks in the stall.

"Oh hi dear,"The handler greeted them and Y/n pretends to push Five away.

"Hi mother"Y/n greeted the handler

"Hi,I'm Y/n"Y/n introduces herself and even offering her hand for Five's sibling's to shake.

"Hiii"Klaus cheers shaking her hand excitedly.

"Ben asks if she's your girlfriend or something?"Klaud asks as Y/n blushes while Five glares at him.

"This is Y/n,she's my partner in the commission and my...friend"

'Leave,I'll follow you.Get a briefcase'

Five reads the note to which make him confuse,but he doesn't have time to think more about this,but to trust Y/n so he did what he have to do and escape.

"You know,you're not that bad"Y/n says as she sat on Five's bed while he writes equations on his walls.

"Hmm"Five hums

"No like,seriously Five.Why don't you show more emotion?"Y/n asks leaning on her elbows as Five sighs looking at her.

"I am showing emotions"Five says shrugging

"No I mean—you're hopeless oldman"Y/n frustratedly sighs

"What happened?"Y/n groans sitting up as she looks around to see Lila sitting on a chair beside the bed as she realizes that she's on her room at the commission.

"You passed out"Lila says closing the newspaper she's holding

"Apparantely you haven't slept in day"Lila added as Y/n nodded waving her off.

"I can't remember what happened before I passed out tho"Y/n mumbles

"Yeah,"Lila avoided the topic as she gives Y/n some water.

"Where's Five?"Y/n asks as she took a sip of water.

"He uhhh..."Lila hesistated to answer her question,she's fine with hurting people,but her sister is not one of the people she wanted to harm in any way.

"He left"The handler spoke up standing by the door.

"No he wouldn't—did he?"Y/n asks looking at Lila for confirmation who nodded.

"Y/n!"Lila calls out as Y/n turns around but she felt something hit her head before she can even see who is it and she fell unconcious on the floor.

"Lets go sis"Lila mutters as she carried Y/n away but not before placing a note on Five's desk that looks like Y/n's handwriting.

"Y/n what is your problem?"Five asks as Y/n straddles him while trying to choke him to death.

"You left when you said you won't!"Y/n yelled as Five turns them around and he tries to hold her down.

"You told me to leave and you'll follow!"Five says and Y/n stops and looks at him confused.

"No I didn't"

"Yes you did,you left me a note.I waited for you to follow—"Five says as Y/n pushes him away before standing.

"I never left any note"

"She's right cause I did"Lila spoke up as the two looks at her and they saw Five's siblings beside her.

"No,I'm confuse"Y/n mumbled

"Mum made me—"Lila spoke up as they heard gunshots and the next thing Five knows is his siblings is dead along with Lila and Y/n who chokes on her own blood.

"No...no,I just got you back"Five mutters as he tries to stay concious while Y/n takes her last breath.

"F-Five,"Y/n mutters as before she closes her eyes.

"Do you miss your family?"Y/n asks while taking a sip of (f/f) while her and Five waits for the man they're going to assassinate.

"Yeah,"Five mumbles

"I'm pretty sure one day you'll see them again"Y/n tries to comfort Five who just nodded subtly.

"Tell me about them"Y/n suggested

"Well there's this one that's so annoying..."

"Five no—"Y/n laughs as Diego tries to stop Five from murdering Lila after she drank the last cup of coffee to piss Five off.

"Oh shove it up your ass young man"Lila tries to piss Five more who glares at her.

"Stop calling me young man I'm older than you!"Five yelled

"Well technically she's older than you Five"Y/n laughs as Five playfully glares at her.