F.H.-Kidnapping

Five-Kidnapping

Third Person's P.O.V.:

After Y/n and Five stopped the apocalypse,he's been busy with something besides giving all of his time to his family.

That is to get him and Y/n back to their 30 years old body.

Y/n was excited too,having a child in a 13 years old body is not a great thing really,she can't take care of her family properly if everybody defines her as a child herself.

So imagine her excitement when one day,while Nigel is in school and her and Five sat in a comfortable silence in their room when he suddenly stands up from his study table,his eyes full of emotion she can't quiet grasped on.

"I got it!"Five exclaims

"Got what?"Y/n asks looking up from her book

"The equation to give us a 30 years old body!"

"Really?"Y/n stands up in excitement

"Wait—are you sure?,cause I swear if we turned to 3 years old,I will kill you"Y/n taunted but Five laughed nervously at his wife.

~~~

"Nigel would be surprised!"Y/n exclaims as she stands beside Five as they wait for the Nigel outside his school.

"Of course he would,he left his house with his parents in their 13 years old bodies and now they're suddenly 30 years old"Five stated as he looks around the sea of children walking out of the school to go home.

"There he is!"Y/n pointed at Nigel as the kid walk out of the school.

The couple await for Nigel to walk near them as he walks their direction,but their smiles turned into confusion when Nigel walks pass them.

"What the hell?"Five looks at Y/n who shrugged

"Maybe he didn't see us"Y/n says as they walk towards Nigel

"We are literally infront of him!"

Y/n then shushed Five as she tugs on Nigel's arm.

"Nigel sweetie,why did you walk pass us?"Y/n asks smiling at Nigel who looks at them in worry

"How do you know my name?"Nigel asks them as the couple look at eachother in confusion.

"Mom and dad came to pick you up"Y/n informs Nigel who just tugs on his arm as he walks backwards.

"No,I'm not coming with you.Kidnapping!"Nigel screams as he rans away catching a few people's attention.

Five and Y/n was about to follow him when a police officer tugs on Five's arm.

"Can I ask what are you doing sir?"the police asked

Five was about to spatial jump away when Y/n tugs on him,squeezing his arm.

"I'm sorry officer,there must be a huge misunderstanding"Y/n explains

"I'm so sorry ma'am but I need to take you to the station"

"Wh—"Y/n then jabbed Five's ribs as she nodded

"Sure officer"

~~~

"Thanks for picking us up Diego,"Y/n thanked Diego as she wraps her arms around Five's.

"You know,I really thought that Klaus will be the one I need to bail out of jail"Diego laughs as the couple climbs in the backseat

"Well I didn't really thought that my son would thought I'm kidnapping him"Five sighs

"Look maybe he was just confuse,we didn't really received the reaction we expected"Y/n explains

"Yeah,its weirder for me now that this morning you two are just 13 years olds!"Diego added as he started the car

"Klaus took it well,he even helped me with my new wardrobe,"

~~~

"Then there's this two people who claims to be my parents and I yelled 'kidnapping!' before I ran away just like mom said!"

Five and Y/n hears Nigel rants in the living room as they enter.

"And that got us in trouble today"Y/n spoke up crossing her arms as Nigel and Klaus looks up to them.

"They're my kidnapper uncle Klaus!"Nigel exclaims pointing at them as he hid behind Klaus

"My favorite sister-in-law and brother!"Klaus exclaims as he hugs Y/n while Five just lightly pushes his arms away when he tried to hug him.

"What do you mean uncle Klaus?"Nigel asks still clinging to Klaus

"Well your daddy yo found the equation to give them this body"Klaus explains and Nigel looked at his parents suspiciously.

"Tell me something only my mommy and daddy knows!"Nigel demanded as Five and Y/n thought of something.

Y/n then watches as Five grins leaning on Nigel's ear as he whispered something she couldn't hear.

"We ate junk foods secretly the other day"Five whispered as Nigel's eyes widened before he wraps his arms on Five shoulders and his legs on Five's waist

"Daddy!"

Five then laughs as Nigel clings to him.

"What did you say?"Y/n asks as Five and Nigel looked at eachother before making a 'shhh' sound.

"Secret!"Nigel smiles cheekily at his mother before Five spatial jumps them away as Y/n rans after them.

"Five!"