A.G.-The Auction

Aidan-The Auction

(I'm gonna use my middle name as your last name here  because because okay?,okay--and I get to be your bestfriend in this imagine!)

Btw while writing this I feel like something is different from the style I wrote this after reading tons of Dylan O'brien fanfics.

Third Person's POV:

The Zafranco's--one of the richest family in the business industry.There name's are all over the world.

So it made sense when Y/n Zafranco's parents asked her to keep her relationship with actor Aidan Gallagher a secret for the mean time.

But then came the yearly auction.

They put famous 25 actors and 25 actresses in the auction and the rest of the invites bid on them,and whoever wins get to date that actor/actress for a whole week.

That's why its the most awaited time of the year.

Its like the Met Gala--but with an auction where they raise funds for different world problem.And this year the yearly auction's theme is about 'saving mother earth'.

"This is amazing!,imagine how much funds you can get for your propaganda!"Tj exclaims excitedly  while Aidan nervously taps his fingers on his forearms while his arms are crossed over his chest.

"Oh my gosh I'm part of the auction" Ethan sighs looking over at Aidan before asking him what's wrong.

"You guys do know that I'm part of this year's auction?"Aidan asks as the cast sighs knowing about Aidan and Y/n's secret relationship.

"That's where I come in"someone spoke up from the door of Aidan's trailer making the cast look up,smiling when they saw Y/n by the door.

"We'll leave you two alone..."Dante smiles hugging Y/n before he walks away and the others did the same thing.

"Hey,"Y/n greeted Aidan smiling softly at him before she sat beside him and he immediately wraps his arms around her while resting his head in the crook of her neck before sighing softly.

"Shouldn't you be excited about this?,you've been waiting for this the last two months"Y/n mumbles and Aidan smiles kissing her in the cheek.

"Its just I'm part of the auction tomorrow night and they didn't even tell me until the last minute where I can't back out--they give me no choice"Aidan explains as Y/n laugh softly as she pulls back placing her hands on his cheeks.

"Did you really think I would let one of those girls take you on a date for a week?"Y/n raised an eyebrow making Aidan chuckle.

"Well it would be too suspicious if you bid too high"Aidan reasoned as Y/n squeeze his cheeks.

"who cares,i would even ask my bestfriend to bid for you so it wouldn't be suspicious"Y/n explains as Aidan raised his eyebrows.

"Are you sure Krisdell would be okay to do that?"Aidan asks

(I'll use my first name so there's lesser chance we have the same name)

"Its Krisdell--she loves me too much"Y/n reasoned

~~~

"You want me to what!?"Krisdell exclaims as she sat beside Y/n in the limo they're using to go to the auction.

"Look I know this is such a bummer but please?,--you can just join the auction next year!"Y/n tries to convince Krisdell whose now sighing looking out the window as she fiddles with her fingers.