F.H.-Adulthood(Pt.3/Final Part)

Five-Adulthood(Pt.3/Final Part)

Third Person's P.O.V.:

Lets give it a twist shall we?

Staring at the ceiling as he lay wide awake in the room of the Sparrow Academy Five contemplated of the next steps they should take to change what is happening.

With a knock on his door he sat up confuse as to which of his sibling is it,letting out a huff he stand up when another knock.

"Wait!"Five calls out as he opens the door about to shoo the person but his anger fades away when he sees Y/n standing.

"Hi!"Y/n greeted as it was obvious she was desperate to talk to someone her age...If only she knew.

"Hey,"Five softly breathes out.

"Can I come in?"Y/n asks as Five just stood there staring at her as he then noticed a basket and a tray she's holding before he nodded opening the door wider for her to come in.

"Yeah"Five answered

"Thanks"Y/n smiled as she then placed the tray on the study table and Five no noticed the sandwiches and two cup with steam coming out of them.

"I made some sandwich and brought some clothes for you to change in"Y/n explains as Five lets out a small smile as he recognizes his Y/n to this Y/n.

"Thanks,"Five mutters and Y/n sat down on the wooden chair in front of the study table.

"So what's your deal?"Y/n asks placing one leg on top of another as she crosses her arms and her cheerful voice suddenly turned serious and Five wouldn't lie,he's quite taken back by this Y/n.

"As I said,my father is a friend of yours—"Five answered clearing his throat but he was cut off by Y/n.

"Liar"Y/n says as she tilts her head a little.

"My father doesn't have any friends"Y/n added as Five thinks of any other reasons.

"Besides,I can read minds.So,you know me or something?Since you and you're siblings thoughts have been buzzing since dinner"Y/n explains as Five was slightly intimidated by this Y/n.

"Do you really think I would ask for you guys to stay here just because I wanted to for no reason at all?"Y/n scoffs uncrossing her arms as she stands up infront of Five while slightly squinting her eyes.

"So now...You're gonna tell me why you're here or I'll kill you myself."Y/n threatens as Five laughed inside slightly.

"Okay?"Y/n asks smiling as Five nodded intrigued.

"Good.Start talking"Y/n says as she sat down by the window sill and Five leans on the wall besides her as he starts talking.

Without any hesistation he told her everything as he can't stop himself from trusting this girl that looks exactly like his first and last love that he calls his bestfriend.

"And this Y/n what is she?"Y/n asks intrigued by the idea of another Y/n out there.

"Well for starters she's really beautiful—"Five starts but Y/n cut him off.

"Of course she is,she looks like me"Y/n says and Five laughed lightly nodding.

"Okay well she's nicer than you are"Five says as Y/n scoffed

"Excuse me?,I'm nice"Y/n exclaims

"But seriously,where is now?"Y/n asked and Five looks away outside the window.