A.G.-On Set Compilation

Aidan-On Set Compilation

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"Oh my stop laughing!"Y/n laughs herself as she tried to be serious on the dancing alone scene,but the cast is making her laugh behind the camera.

"You know what guys,all of you are in time out.Get on top of that fridge"Y/n quoted a gag reel of TUA as she pointed on top of the fridge.

"What?"Some of the adult cast asks and even Aidan.

"You guys don't know that?,me and my dear child binge watch those last week!"Robert exclaims

"And you didn't bring me?"Justin asks

~~~

"Okay,no phones aloud on our show"Emmy says as Aidan recorded them inside Vanya's car.

"I'm sorry!"

"Say that again Emmy,I literally have your vids on my phone"Y/n says as she opened her phone and showed her photos.

~~~

Y/n prepares herself for the scene,trying not to laugh and just act disgusted as the fart machine goes off.

"Oh my god Luther,that smells amazing"Robert says as he waves his hand.

"What?"Tom asks as everybody laughs and lose it.

"Oh my that would be a good shot"the director says.

~~~

"They said that you really get along on set"The cameraman behind the BTS camera stated.

"Who told you that?,that's a lie"David says as Y/n stood beside him.

"Yeah,like I hate that handsome young man"Y/n says pointing at Aidan as the camera pointed at him who stood on set while the staff puts hair spray on his hair.

"Hey,Aidan.I hate you!"Y/n yelled as Aidan waves his hand at her.

"I love you too!"he yelled back.

"See?,he hates me"Y/n shruggs

~~~

"Get out of my press!"Emmy says as she pushes Justin out of the camera.

"What the hell are they doing?"Y/n asks as she stood beside Aidan while they're vlogging.

"This is how I'm treated!"Justin laughs

"Get out of here,with you cool fashion style"Aidan says as Y/n holds the camera.

~~~

"Now I'm a full blown Umbrella Academy schoolboy member"Justin says as Y/n walks beside him.

"Maybe we can start a pop band"Y/n chimes

"Hopefully a successful one"Justin added as they laughed

"I can be the _____,"Y/n says as Justin agrees and highfive her.

~~~

"I know I treated you like a child~~~"Robert sings to Justin and Y/n as Y/n laughs.

"Maybe Robert can be our vocalist"Y/n says

"No way"Justin says

"I thought I was the vocalist?"Aidan asks from outside the car.

"You're out of the band old man"