Aidan/Five-Centuries

Every one is 18 in this imagine,just saying--and I listened to "Love Story" the minor key cover while writing this.

Btw—I HAVE BEEN MISSING FOR 30 DAYS

If you get the based reference I love you and I promise I'll spam you guys on Aidan's birthday to make up for it.

And the 3k notifs overwhelmed me in a good way(?)❤️

Third Person's P.O.V.:

1963

"Good you're awake!,Can you fetch me some coffee on your way back?"Y/n stops on her tracks peaking on the kitchen where her bestfriend is,along with that she can smell the omelette she's making.

"Sure,the usual?"Y/n asks as her bestfriend smiled nodding.

Nodding to herself Y/n made her way to the door before opening her umbrella making the rain softly taps on its roof as she started walking under the rain,the puddles splashing as she stepped on them.

Walking in the coffee shop,Y/n closes her umbrella as the bell above the door chimes indicating her entrance making the barista look up smiling as she already expected the young woman,or what she thought is a young woman enter the coffee shop.

"I already prepared your usual order Y/n"The woman said as Y/n placed her payment on the table.

"Thanks Stella"Y/n smiles picking it up before walking out of the coffee shop.

This has been her morning routine;Wake up and walk to the nearest bakery and coffee shops before going back to her house.

But something feels different today,she doesn't know what is it.but there is something unusual with today's ambiance.

"Shit!"Somebody exclaims as they ran onto her making her drop everything she's holding to the puddle on her feet making the bread soggy and the coffee gone.

"That's a waste of good coffee"Y/n frowns brushing off the small stain on her dress.

"I'm sorry,but I'm on a rush"The boy spoke making Y/n look up with an annoyed face but her annoyance disappears once she sees who is it.

"Aidan?"Y/n mumbles but the boy seems to not hear her as he started walking leaving Y/n in shock as her mind feels like its malfuntioning.

"Wait--Aidan wait!"Y/n calls out running up to the boy dropping her umbrella as she ran past the crowd of people bumping onto them but she didn't care as they glare at her.

Turning around the corner where she expected the boy to be,Y/n was left in confusion as she looks around trying to catch him but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Aidan?"Y/n mumbles as she looks around.

~~~

Do you know that according to greek mythology humans were originally created with 4 arms,4 legs and 2 faces,but fearing their power Zeus split them in to two,separating parts condemning them to spend their loves searching for their other halves.

Well it all started in 1692 where a wealthy young woman named Y/n live in a small town where rumors won't be missed,hence why the L/n's are very careful with keeping their names in a clean slate.

One afternoon while walking around the markets of Salem,the white roses on the side walk seems to catch Y/n's attention getting her distracted as she felt something or someone crash onto her.

"Forgive me madame as I wasn't looking on where I'm going"She heard the boy spoke up but she was too busy huffing in annoyance before brushing off the dust off her dress.