F.H.-Vampire

Five-Vampire

(I was just scrolling on fluff otp prompts so why the fuck,I mean—WHY THE FUCK,did I get to steamy otp prompts?)

(Anyway,this is not smut don't worry...hehe)

Third Person's P.O.V.:

Its been a few months since Y/n last saw living human beings,she hid on her huge mansion,well,half of her huge mansion since the other half is destroyed by the apocalypse.

How did she survive?

She's kinda...Immortal?,so hearing something outside is a very strange occurence.

Running out the door her eyes roamed the place as much as she can,since the sun is already setting.

"Is anyone there?"Y/n calls out as she roam around

"Hello!?"Someone yelled back and Y/n's eyes widened as she followed the voice,she peaks behind a wall to see a thirteen years old boy,his back is facing her so Y/n had the time to shift on her 13 years old body before she walks out of the wall.

"Hey!"Y/n calls out making the boy turn around and both of their eyes widened.

Him because he already found another person before he lose his mind

Her because she already found another him.

"Hi,I—I'm Five"

~~~

"Why do you have alot of food if you're a vampire and you don't need it?"Five asks as he devours the delicious food he almost forgot how they tasted after eating horrible foods for months.

"I...I need to look normal,so I have to go to grocery every month so people won't suspect anything"Y/n explains as she sat beside the boy,her heart broke on how hungry he seems to be.

"I don't want it to go to waste so I preserve the foods"Y/n added as she reluctantly brushes Five's growing hair out of his face making froze as he looks at her.

"What are you doing?"Five says as Y/n shook her head

"Nothing.You know,after thousands of years I learned alot of things and styling hairs is one of them"Y/n explains

"Maybe you want me to cut it?"Y/n says as Five nodded

"That would be appreciated"Five smiled making Y/n smile back.

>>>A month later<<<

"I'll just get a pair of scissors on my bag upstairs"Five excuses himself as he walk towards his room in Y/n's mansion.

He took the scissors from his bag and walk towards the bookshelves to choose a book he could read while Y/n is cutting his hair when a book behind the row of books caught his eyes.

Curiosity got the better of him as he took of the books,dropping them on the floor as he took the hidden book behind them.

Gliding his fingers on the side of the book where Y/n's name is printed,he opens it to only coughed when dust flew around.

But his eyes widened as he saw pictures of him,but this couldn't be him.He's never known her before the apocalypse.

Under the pictures that are taped on the pages are different names and dates and places.

He saw one with a picture of him in a soldier's uniform,but this version looks older,like he's in his early 20's,[Aidan.'1944'] it says under it.

He then saw another picture with him wearing an apron holding a cake.