F.H.-Mind Games(Pt.3)

Five-Mind Games(Pt.3)

To all "Bad Idea" readers I just wanna say I updated a chapter but I think wattpad isn't showing notifs again,so read that if you haven't😊

Third Person's P.O.V.:

Y/n opens her eyes as she woke up in the sunken place,where everything is dark,but what made her smile despite the darkness is the sight of her sister.

"El?"Y/n calls out as Eleven looks at her with teary eyes.

"Nine,sister!"Eleven excitedly exclaims since people usually wasn't able to see her,but since Y/n have powers herself,they were also able to hug eachother.

"Where are you?,friends can find you"El says talking about the boys that found her as Y/n looks excitedly at her too.

"Friends can find you too"Y/n talks about the academy making El's eyebrows knit.

"Friends?"El asks and Y/n nodded,but their reunion was cut off by a loud growl that hang in the air making the girls stand back to back as they tried to look around.

"What is that?"Y/n asks

"The monster"El answered as Y/n's blood went cold.

Suddenly with a gasp Y/n is pulled back in reality as she felt blood dripping from her nose,wiping it she stood up navigating the dim lighted room by the fairy lights.

Twisting the door knob she opens the attic door as she now navigates the dim lighted hallways towards a room.

Pushing the slightly opened door she immediately ran on the bed side as she shook the person awake,who jumped but they calmed down as they see Y/n.

"Nine what are you doing here?"Five whispered as Y/n climbs in the bed sitting infront of Five who sat up rubbing the sleep off his eyes.

"I see sister"Y/n explains making Five's eyebrows knitted as he looks around but Y/n shook her head.

"Sunken place"Y/n says as Five looks more confused but he figures that It must be about her powers so he waves it off.

"Does she know where you are?"Five asks and Y/n shook her head.

"Her friends will find me"Y/n says as Five's eyebrows knitted once more.

"And what?,take you?"Five asked sitting up straight as Y/n shrugged.

"So why are you here?"Five asks again looking away with his arms crossed.

"I'm scared,monster"Y/n answered looking down at her fiddling hands making Five look at her with slight sadness in his eyes.

Climbing down the bed Five pats it for Y/n to lay down and she did trusting the boy as Five sat on the chair beside the bed.

"Go to bed,I'll make sure there are no monsters"Five says and Y/n lets out a small smile.

"What is it now?"Five asks as Y/n extends her hand to Five and with his eyebrows knitted Y/n interwines her hand with his.

"So monsters won't get you too"Y/n says curling up into a ball before she closes her eyes making Five chuckle softly and he sat back down closing his eyes.

~~~

Waking up Y/n closes her eyes shut as the bedroom was filled with sunlight,feeling the emptiness on her hands Y/n's eyes widened as she looks around for Five.

In panic she stands up running out of the room,at the same time Klaus and Ben walks out of their room seeing Y/n so panic.

"Five!,Five is taken by the monster!"Y/n exclaims to the siblings as she panics but they only looked at her like she's crazy.