A.G.-Single

Aidan-Single

My longest yet.

Word Count:3125

You and Aidan are 21.

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"Love wake up,you need to go to school" Y/n softly shake her five years old son George who sat up rubbing his eyes smiling at the sight of his mother.

"Goodmorning mommy"George greeted wrapping his little arms around Y/n who hugs back warmly.

"As much as mommy loves your cuddles we need to go"Y/n says pulling back making the boy frown but nod anyway as Y/n helps him climb down his bed before he made his way to the bathroom.

Meanwhile Y/n made her way to her room preparing herself for work just in time for George to call out for her from the living room.

"You done?"Y/n asks grabbing her bag and keys along with George's backpack as George nodded putting on his jacket and zipping it up.

"Lets go.I made you breakfast,but just eat it at school since mommy's gonna be late at work.Okay?"Y/n explains as she locks their apartment door and started making their way to George's school.

"Go on,mommy's gonna wait till I see you walk in the door"Y/n says leaning down to George's height.

The boy then kissed his mother's cheek before he ran away to the school's door like the other kids and before he walk in,he sent a flying kiss to his mother who pretends to caught it.

~~~

"Hi Agnes,sorry I'm late"Y/n says opening the coffee shops door in a hurry.

"Its okay Y/n,there's no customers yet anyway"Agnes the coffee shop's owner spoke up as she puts on her jacket.

"Can you work alone today?,I need to run some errands"Agnes says and Y/n nodded taking of her jacket before putting on her uniform.

"Yeah,I can handle it"Y/n answered and Agnes hugs her like a mother before bidding her goodbye and walking away.

Standing behind the counter she started to clean it and check the coffee machines if they're clean when the bell above the door chimes in indicating that someone walked in.

"Goodmorning—"Y/n greeted but the guy frantically looks outside before hiding behind the counter making Y/n eyebrows knitted.

"Hey!,what are you doing!?"Y/n asks but the guys motions for her to be quiet.

"They're trying to find me"The guy answered making Y/n more confuse.

"Who?"Y/n asks and like on cue a group of paparazzi's ran past the coffee shop like they're trying to find someone,the guy was about to stand up when the coffee shops door opened and the woman looks at Y/n.

"Is there a man who ran here?"The woman asks as she holds her camera,with a glance to the guy hiding Y/n shook her head making the woman sighs before running away with her fellow paparazzi's.

"Okay,get up!"Y/n says helping the guy stand up who was trying to catch his breath from running so fast.

"Are you okay?"Y/n asks before getting a glass of water and giving it to the guy who muttered a thanks before drinking the water.

"I'm Y/n,what's your name?"Y/n asks as the guy took off his hoodie ruffling his hair a bit while smiling at Y/n.

"Hi,I'm Aidan,its really nice to meet you but I need to go before they go back and find me"Aidan says and Y/n nodded in understandment.