F.H.-Cray cray

Five-Cray cray

Five is my lockscreen and we have the same face when I woke up and I opened my phone to check the time and I was like—"Goodmorning to you too"

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"Catch me when I fall will yah?"Y/n asks Five who rolls his eyes.

"Sure"Five says sarcastically

"Okay,thanks"Y/n smiles as she fell backwards from the rooftop making Five's eyes widened.

"Y/n!"Five exclaims as he spatial jumps and catched Y/n before she hit the ground.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?"Five exclaims as Y/n laughs patting him in the shoulder.

"That's a good catch"Y/n winks

~~~

"Can you give me that gun"Five asks as he checks the location of the man they're going to assassinate.

"Give me a kiss first"Y/n smiles hiding the gun behind her.

"C'mon Y/n,just give it to me"Five frowns

"Please?"Y/n asks as Five sighs giving her a peck in the lips making Y/n smile widely as she gave the gun to Five.

~~~

"Klaus what the hell did you do to my wife again?"Five sighs as he sat down a drunk Y/n on the sofa.

"I didn't do anything okay?,she wants the booze,I gave her the booze!"Klaus laughs as Y/n highfives him.

"Yeah?,don't be a bitch"Y/n says as Five frowns at her

"Oh my gosh!"Y/n exclaims as she tries to stand up stumbling a bit and smacking Five's hand away when he tries to help her as she walks towards the window.

"I should cut my bangs"y/n mutters as she plays with her hair and faces Five again.

"Should I do my bangs like this or this?"Y/n says showing two ways on how she could cut her bangs as Five just nodded at the idea she'll probably regret later.

"No noooo,you should do it like this"Klaus says as Y/n's eyes widened in aweee.

"That's right!,Good idea!"Y/n says as she picked up a scissor but Five immediately took it off her hand.

"Yeah no,how about you do this tomorrow"Five says as Y/n frowns but nodded

~~~

"Hey Five I'm going to the grocery"Y/n announces as she fixes her hair infront of the mirror on the sink while Five is taking a shower behind a curtain.

"Okay!"Five answered

"So do you need anything?"Y/n asks opening the shower curtain before entering the shower.

"What?"Five asks looking confuse at his wife

"Do you need anything?"Y/n asks

"Coffee,marshmallow,peanut butter."Five recites as Y/n memorize them.

"Is that all?"Y/n asks and Five nodded

"Yes.Can you get out now?"Five asks as Y/n nodded walking out of the shower and closing the curtains again.

~~~

"Five!"Y/n whispered yelled as she taps on Five's cheek

"What?"Five groans waking up

"I love you!"Y/n whispered making Five look more confuse but happy nonetheless.

"I love you too and what the hell os your problem?"Five asks looking at the clock to see its 4AM

"Its freaking four AM!"Five whines as Y/n smiled sheepishly

"I had a dream that you sent me on a mental facility"Y/n reasons as Five frowns

"I will send you to one anyday now"Five retorted making Y/n frown as Five sighs opening his arms making Y/n smile widely as she dives on his arms.

~~~

(This is supposed to be a separate imagine but it was too short so here ya go)

A drunk Y/n and Klaus walks around in the side of the road as a white van stops beside them.

"Hey,your brother sent me to pick you up"A man in a white van stops infront of Y/n and Klaus.

"Really?"Klaus asks and the man nodded as Y/n and Klaus shruggs and climbed in the car and the man drove away immediately.

"So which brother?"Klaus asks

"What?"The man asks

"Which brother asked you to pick us up?"Y/n asks

"The youngest"The man says while Y/n and Klaus nodded

"Five?"Klaus asks and the man turns to them in confusion

"What?"

"Five asked you to pick us up?"Y/n asks and the man just nodded waving them off as he continued to drive.

"So,how'd you know Five?"Y/n asks

"He's an old friend"The man says and Klaus snickered

"So you're gonna take us home?"Y/n asks again and the man nodded

"Hey you hungry?"y/n asks Klaus who nodded

"You have some snacks?"Klaus asks but the man shook his head.

"Well can you take us to mcdonalds?"Y/n asks but the man sighed in frustration

"What?,no!"The man exclaims as Klaus and Y/n frowns

"But—"

"No buts"The man says

"I suggest you stop the car now"The driver jumps as Five appears on the passenger seat and he beats up the man before kicking him out of the car making Y/n and Klaus cheer.

"Jokes on you Mr!Five don't have any friends!"Y/n exclaims as Five sat on the driver seat to continue driving.

"So can we please get mcdonalds now?"Klaus asks

"You two are being kidnapped and you two don't even care and if it wasn't for Diego i wouldn't know where to find you two!"Five rants as the two laughed

"We know you're gonna save the day Fivey don't worry"y/n slurred as Klaus leans his head on y/n's shoulder as he fell asleep.

"Now get me that mcdonalds dumbass"Y/n says as she sat back