F.H.-*scoffs* "I won't hesitate bitch"(Part 3)

Five-*scoffs* "I won't hesitate bitch"(Part3)

Part 3 of ***gasp*** and ***stares***

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"I see you kept Nigel"the handler mentioned the little boy that stands beside Y/n

"Vanya please take Nigel,"Y/n pushes Nigel on Vanya's direction.

Vanya them walks back to the barn to hide Nigel with Harlan before coming back to her siblings.

"How do you know him?"Y/n asked

"He's your child"the handler answered

"Of course he is!"Five chimed

"No!"the handler laughs

"I mean he's yours,your own blood"The handler explained making everyone confuse

"Of course you won't remember it Y/n,the minute you gave birth to him we took him and erased your memories"

"That's why I can't remember something important"Y/n and Five said in unison before looking at eachother

"But why would you take him away from us?"Y/n asked tearing up

Realizing that she missed on his first walk,first word,she missed on a lot of things.

Y/n picks up a gun from one of the dead assassins before pointing it at the handler.

"Its for a good cause Y/n,and put the gun down I know you won't shoot me"

Y/n scoffed glaring at her,"I won't hesistate bitch"

Y/n was about to fire but the handler is faster and she shot Y/n three times caughting Five and their siblings off guard.

The handler was able to shoot everyone to death and shoot Five on the stomach but before she can even finish the job.

A swede came and took her life.

Five crawls towards Y/n whose mouth is spurting with blood.

"Y/n?,hey,stay with me okay?"Five whispered to her but Y/n just smiled

"I missed you"she blurted her lungs hurt from speaking

"I missed you too,but you've gotta stay with me"Five pleaded but with one last smile Y/n closed her eyes and she stopped breathing.

"No,No,NO!"Five shouted

He just found her.

He just found them.

Her and his son.

How can he raise Nigel alone without Y/n?

Is Nigel going to be orphan since he feels the life draining out of him?

His poor son who just found his parents will be taken away in a blink of an eye.

Then Five remembered something.

'Seconds...Not decades'

'There's alot of things that can happen in seconds'

He forms his hand into a fist and time started to go back in seconds and his gunshot wound disappears.

And again he was back when Y/n pointed a gun at the handler.

"Put the gun down—"

Five then took it and shot the handler in the stomach making her collapse.

"I should have shot you when you first aproached us,"Five sneered

"But you didn't"the handler laughed

But its stopped when Five shot her in the head sealing her death.

"Daddy?,mommy?"Nigel appeared on the door as Fine and Y/n ran towards their son.

"Yes baby?"Y/n asked

"Ice cream?"Nigel asked

Five laughs patting Nigel's head,"yeah we'll get some ice cream"

Nigel then cheered before hugging his parents.

And again.

Five and Y/n felt complete.

~~~

Five jumps them back to 2019 using the suitcases where they landed in the Academy.

Nigel's face went awee when he saw how big the house is so he started on running around.

"Our house?"Nigel asked and Five nodded as Nigel cheered

I'm thinking of writing Five,Y/n and Nigel moments...

Vote and Comment!

Comment or message me for request!

Follow me if you can :)

QOTD:Did you see EVERY vine reference from this three parts imagines?

What vines hmmm?

-Y/n