A.G.-Coffee shops,stalker and rumors.

FIRST AIDAN IMAGINE SJKLSJKLSJKLSKL

Where Y/n asked Aidan for a picture which ended him getting involve in her life.

Third Person's P.O.V.:

Y/n's head snap towards the door of the coffee shop as the bell above it chimes.

Her eyes widened when she saw who just entered,after years of going here this is the first time she saw him here.

Her eyes followed him as he walks up to the counter ordering and taking his drink to find a table.

She freaked out internally when she saw Aidan Gallagher sat on the table across her,deciding if she should ask for a picture she just exhaled.

"You're just gonna ask for a picture Y/n calm down,"she whispered to herself standing up

She slowly walks up to his table and even thought of just walking away but goes against the idea when he already looked up from his phone to Y/n.

"Yes?,"Aidan smiled looking at Y/n

Y/n's breath hitches before she exhaled sitting in front of Aidan.

"Hi!,I'm a fan and can I get a picture?"Y/n smiled

Aidan smiled nodding and Y/n took out her phone to take a picture.

But her phone died.

Y/n frowned tapping her phone,"my phone died"

"We can use mine,here"Aidan offers his phone to Y/n,she hesistantly took it but she grab it and took a picture with Aidan

"I'll just send it to you,what's your instagram @?"he asked as she gave back his phone

"Oh uhhh—"Y/n panicked forgetting her IG for a second

"Its @_____________________"y/n blurted remembering her account

Aidan then chuckled,searching the acc she said it pops up and he clicked it.

"So you're an actress?"Aidan asked

Y/n smiled sheepishly,nodding."Yeah,but I only have a few small roles"

"That's cool,I'll watch this movies"Aidan commented

Y/n then smiled when she caught something or someone on her peripheral vision.

Her eyes widened before glancing back at Aidan.

"I uh—have to go,nice to meet you!"Y/n smiled panicking inside before standing up taking her coat and sling bag.

Aidan's eyebrows knitted at her discomfort,but he smiled hesitantly as she said goodbye.

His eyes followed Y/n as she hurried walking out of the coffee shop.

His eyes then caught a boy in all black walk out right after Y/n.

His focus was shift to his phone when it dings notifying that his uber is near.

He then took his things and walk outside,he looked around and saw the same guy following Y/n as she walks and try to act calm.

Following his gut feelings he run towards Y/n,running pass the guy he grabbed Y/n'a hand making her jump.

"Aidan?"she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding

"Y/n!,I told you to wait for me!"he smiled acting cool

Y/n's face contorted to a confuse one before she went along when Aidan nodded his head towards the direction where the guy is.