F.H.-The Past

Five-The Past

I feel like my mom will freak out if she sees my search history,cause its all about pregnancy and shit—

And like—Its for my book 'Bad Idea'(Read it btw F.H. Xreader)

(This is a deleted scene of Je t'aime,been sitting on my notes for too long:)

Third Person's P.O.V.:

A 30 years old Y/n sat on her sofa waiting for her husband Five,when she felt something she couldn't explain,her heart felt heavy,like something is not right.

She looks out the window to see bits of moon that would crash to earth any minute now.

Making a force field she protected herself,the impact made her fall as she coughed when the force field disappears and dust flies around her.

"Five"she gasped as she stand and started running towards the direction of the academy.

Tears started to cloud her eyes when she reached the academy now in rubbles.

"Five!?,Klaus!?,Ben!?Anyone!?"Y/n screams as she walk around the academy

Tears started to fall from her eyes when she walks past the body of Luther,Diego,Allison,Klaus and Ben.

She assumed Vanya is not here since she got in an argument with her siblings last week.

"No...,No,No!"Y/n mutters as she walks through big rocks to see Five laying on the ground

"No,no,no!Please wake up!"Y/n sobs as she cradles Five's body in her arms

"Please!Wake up!"Y/n cries as she lay her head on the crook of his neck.

"Wake up!Please please please"She sobs as she tries to shake Five awake but he wouldn't budge.

"No—I need to do something"Y/n mutters as she wipes her tears and she lay her palm on Five's chest as she uses her powers to absorb his.

And a blue mist appears off his chest that travels to Y/n's hand and in a second,she had absorbed his powers.

"I'll save you,I promise"Y/n sobs kissing Five's forehead before she closes her hands into a fist and a blue mist covers her and in a zap,she disappeared.

"Get out of the way!"A man yelled pushing Y/n away as she felt overwhelmed with the people around her,but she noticed that they're focused at something—or someone.

She heard people's yells as she push through the crowd until she reached up the front and her eyes widened at what she saw—or who she saw a few feet away from her.

"I give you the inaugural class of the Umbrella Academy"Sir.Reginald announces the academy's existence as Y/n stood a few feet away from her husband's younger self.