(F) Yvonne Dean

Name:

Yvonne Amarie Dean

Nicknames:

Bonnie, Vonnie, Von and Yvie (Evie)

Age:

24 years old

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

Pansexaul

Hobbies:

Playing games on her phone, eating and making awkward jokes.

Abilities:

She has two jobs. 1, she works as an assistant at a really cool radio station. 2, she works at a grocery store which she occasionally shop lifts from (only when her and Kait really need it tho.)

Likes:

Singing, music, fire, food, pizza, paranormal stuff, her sister, coffee and working.

Dislikes:

Rude people, people treating her like she is dumb, transphobia, homophobia and Kait getting hurt.

Face Claim:

Nicole Maines

Personality:

Bonnie isn't a bad person but if she is put in a position where she were lie or trick someone, she would do it. Bonnie and Kait struggle financially and due to that Bonnie sometimes has to do things people may disagree with. If you ever catch Bonnie with Kait, she is kind and caring, she will do anything to protect her sister. To people who she respects or trusts Bonnie, she is just a normal young adult, she is childish and loves talking about ghost and her main job, which is at a really cool radio station.

Background Story:

Bonnie was adopted when she was a baby. When Bonnie was five she told her parent's that she wasn't a boy, at start her parent's where a little confused but over time they accepted her and helped her be the person she knew she was.

Family:

Her adopted parents, Austin and Letti died when Bonnie was eighteen years old. She adopted her younger sister, Kaitlyn, who is also a adopted child of Austin and Letti. Kait is seven years old, she was only one when their parents died.

Other:

Her birth name was Jaydon Ryan Scotts, when she was six her parent's and her agreed to change it to Yvonne Amarie Dean.

She is allergic to peanuts.