(M) Edmund Fitzherbert

Young and bright, the young Prince Edmund loves to prank the people of Corona with his older brother and learn French with his mother.

QUOTE: "I'm on team Eliana, two coins if she wins"

NAME: Edmund Flynn Der Sonne Fitzherbert

NICKNAME: Teddy & Eddie (Current Main), Ted (Future Main)

AGE: 11 years old

GENDER: Male

SEXUALITY: Straight

ABILITIES: Coming up with smart prank ideas, speaking french, playing the piano and being adorable.

HABITS: Nicknaming people and randoming speaking french when he is bored.

LIKES: Jokes, people, pranks, his mama, Uncle Lance, his dog, Sunny and Fredie.

DISLIKES: People being pushy and telling him what to do, when his family ignores him, cats, history.

FACE CLAIM: Jared Gilmore

PERSONALITY: Teddy is a playful pranksters and loves using his brothers brain to prank people together, he is a mama's boy

FAMILY: Edmund has two older sisters (Ryder and Eliana) a older brother (Frederic) and a younger sister (Sunny) His parents are Eugene and Rapunzel.

WEAKNESS: Being ignored by people he cares about.

DESTINY: Eddie is that one child that takes care of the parent when they can't take care of themselves.

RANDOM: Eugene wanted his middle name to be Flynnigan but again, Rapunzel won the battle of the middle names.