(M) Leo O'Riley .✦ˑ

Name:

Leo Cassidy O'Riley

Age:

17 years old

Gender:

Male.

Sexuality:

Straight.

Abilities:

He is creative, smart and can sing well. Leo has a very adorable persona which can lead him to getting away with practically anything since no one would expect the nerdy comic kid with a heart of gold.

Habits:

He hates being disliked, he wants to make everyone his friend and everyone like him.

Likes:

Comic books, superheroes, making friends, his family, bubbles, music, singing, animals and baking.

Dislikes:

People being an ass, people being rude to his friends, bullies, being treated like a child, seafood and cars.

Face claim:

Jordan Fisher

Personality:

Leo is a geek, he loves superheroes and his family. He may seem overly kind and a little over protective, because he is. Despite beIng almost an adult he is mentally since a child and a huge family guy.

Background story:

When Leo was seven his mother died due to a car crash, five years after his mother's death his father remarries a woman named Lucy and has two new sons with her named Zach and Jeremy.

Family:

Leo's mother name was Cassidy and his father's name was Leonardo, his step-mother's name is Lucy and his brother's names are Zach and Jeremy.

Leo gets along well with Lucy and his half brothers even though he misses his mother dearly, he is happy that his father is happy and he did always wanted a brother.

Other:

He works at a pet shop.