(F) Dr. Chloe Thomas & her children

Name:

Doctor Chloe Ann Thomas

Nicknames:

Chlo, Loey, Lo (ex-husband) Dr. Thomas, Tommy (co-workers) Mum, Mummy (her kids) Blondie (her older brother)

Age:

31 years old, her birthday is the 8th of May

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Abilities:

She is the best doctor in her workplace, very skilled and honestly addicted to her work.

Likes:

Work, her kids, her ex-husband (they are still friends) equality, makeup, dyeing her hair black, her brother and musicals.

Dislikes:

Her teenage daughter being irresponsible, her kids saying that they prefer their father then her and racists and sexists and bigots.

Face Claim:

Katie McGrath

Personality:

She can come off as rude and standoffish, when it comes to her work she is very competitive and reasonable. Chloe has no chill and honestly a huge lack of social skills, she can't flirt and she can't talk to guys she finds attractive. Chloe is a feminist and has very strong beliefs about equality.

Background Story:

When Chloe was sixteen she had gotten pregnant, she was just young and stupid and it was her first time. Her family being very strictly religious people she married the father of her daughter. Her daughter's name is Samantha, she's fifteen now.

When she was twenty three she had gotten pregnant again and had her second daughter Bailee. She had gotten pregnant at twenty five again and had her youngest child Jamie.

Her husband didn't work, he was a stay at home dad and was happy with Chloe being the provider for their family. Chloe and Samuel never really loved each other and were always good friends, it was two years ago when Chloe and him had decided to get a divorce. Chloe was heartbroken, yes she never really loved him but they were still married for thirteen years, her marriage meant a lot to her.

Chloe threw herself into work, she only has custody of her kids on Sundays and Mondays and when she doesn't have them she is working and only working, while Samuel married another woman Chloe married her work.

Family:

She was raised in a strict religious family, her parents were very controlling but only wanted to best for their daughter. She grew up being best friends with her older brother Michael, he was three years older then her but that didn't matter to her. Samuel was also three years old then her and was her brother's best friend.

Her kids are fifteen, eight and six, their names are Sam, Bailee and Jamie.

Shay Rudolph as
Samantha 'sam' Josephine Thomas-Hill

Shay Rudolph asSamantha 'sam' Josephine Thomas-Hill

Raegan Revord as
Bailee Ann Marie Thomas-Hill

Jillian Hillard asMichael James 'jamie' Thomas-Hill Jr

Jillian Hillard as
Michael James 'jamie' Thomas-Hill Jr.

Jillian Hillard asMichael James 'jamie' Thomas-Hill Jr

Other:

Chloe was born with naturally blonde hair though ever since she had Sam, she's always dyed it black, she just prefers herself with black hair.

She has heterochromia that only 1% of the world's population gets. So, while one of her eyes is blue, the other is green.