(F) Eve Ambrosius

Name:

Eve Ambrosius

Age:

Twenty years old when she dies, Ten at the start of the series.

Gender:

Female

Death:

She dies during the Battle of Camlann, Eve shoots an arrow at Morgana, it harms her but doesn't kill her, Morgana uses her magic to kill Eve with that very same arrow.

Abilities:

She is very talented with herbs and healing, her father being the court physician she was training to take over for him. Gaius never taught Eve magic and every time Merlin tried to Gaius would go off his head.

Eve is also very talented with a bow and arrow, she enjoys hunting with the Knights of the Round Table.

Likes:

Hunting, Gaius, healing, lessons with her father, berries, Arthur, Merlin, Gwen, Mordred (past) Morgana (past) and rabbits.

Dislikes:

Sexism, when Eve first showed interest in wanting to hunt with the Knights some of them did not agree with a woman participating in a "male's sport" she was only fifteen but she punched the Knight right in the face which Uther made her spend a night in the stokes for.

Face Claim:

Anna Popplewell

Personality:

Eve is a huge feminist, she hates being told not to do something and has questioned authority all her life, when Uther was King and when Arthur was too. She is smart and bold, she's cunning and handy with a bow and arrow as well as a sword and blade. Eve is aware that she is a girl in a "man's world" and will do anything she can to show that she doesn't care what men say.

Background Story:

Eve was raised by her single father in Camelot, she from the age of ten was roommates with her cousin Merlin and the two grew close. Eve was also close with Morgana before she turned evil, she was like a big sister/mother figure to her so when she learned that Morgana had turned evil she was heart broken, Eve didn't believe it. Then Morgana took over Camelot and she was forced to flee after that Eve realised Morgana was too far gone.

When Arthur became King, Eve was sixteen and it was the best day of her life! She was slightly sad about Uther's death as he was kind to her but she also knew that with Arthur as king, Camelot was destined for greatness.

Eve wasn't meant to be at the battle which killed her but she went there anyways, wanting to help and prove that she can do anything the knights can do.

Family:

Eve is the daughter of Gaius and the deceased Lady Maryrose. Maryrose was a much younger woman and one of Gaius patients, they fell in love and got married, four years later Eve was born. Maryrose died when Eve was nine months old, the sickness that Gaius had treated came back but this time he couldn't heal it.

Eve is also the cousin of Merlin aka Emyrs, the most powerful wizard to have ever lived. Her aunt is Hunith.

Other:

She has a crush on Mordred.