(F) Elena Frank

🚨 spoilers to my tangled fanfic, Cassandra's Return !

QUOTE: "How can I trust a single word you say? You're a criminal, all you do is lie." - Elena to Cass in Cassandra's Return.

NAME: Elena Violet Frank

NICKNAME: El (Rowan) Ellie (Jack and Rowan)

AGE: 14 when she died.

GENDER: Female

SEXUALITY: Asexual

LIKES: Her mother's necklace, it's the only nice thing she has of her mother's, after Elena dies Rowan gets the necklace.

DISLIKES: Cass (kinda), Varian (kinda), Rapunzel (kinda) and Briar. She hates what she feels when Cass and her have a close moment, she feels guilty and like she is betraying her parents.

FACE CLAIM: Lizzy Greene

PERSONALITY: She was smart and sassy, Elena liked challenging authority, she was social and stubborn, she hated it when she wasn't taken seriously

PERSONALITY: She was smart and sassy, Elena liked challenging authority, she was social and stubborn, she hated it when she wasn't taken seriously. While Morgan was manipulating her she was cold and cruel and closed off, she didn't know who to trust and what she was lie, so she believed that everything was a lie. She was quiet and alone, she was lost.

STORY: Cass comes back to Corona with two kids and one of those kids starts to get told things about Cass by the town's folks. Elena, the kid, later turns against Cass and teams up with these people who call themselves 'The Rightfuls'. The Rightfuls is a group of people whom family had passed away in Corona jail due to their crimes and hate that Varian and Cass got it easy and their family didn't. Morgan Hallow is the leader of The Rightfuls, her husband died after attempting to take the Queen's life, and in many ways is much like Lady Caine and in those same ways very different.

Elena dies in the book, she dies after having a change of heart and deciding to help her adopted mother - Cass - and Varian. After she helps the two, Briar 'bee' Becker - the daughter of Alis aka Morgan Hallow - murders her, stabbing her in the stomach. Cass watched as she died.

FAMILY: Elena is daughter of Willow and John Frank. At this point in time (aka twenty years ago) Cass hadn't adopted Rowan and her, and Elena was technically Rowan's legal guardian as for a couple months when she was twelve, Rowan was two and her parents just died, she was raising Rowan, alone.

WEAKNESS: Manipulation by Morgan Hallow and guilt by herself.

DESTINY: To be killed by Briar 'bee' Becker.

LOVE INTERESTS: Open

Jack Becker (bee's younger brother and Morgan Hallow's youngest child) had a crush on her.

RANDOM: Omg when creating her I had no idea how dark her story was going to end up being, I now feel kind of bad naming her after my cousin.