(F) Sadie Elliott

Qutoes:

"How am I meant to continue doing this?! I'm not a hero! I'm not. I'm just a scared teenager girl who can't do this anymore- not without him."

Name:

Sadie James Elliott

Scarlet, the saviour

Nicknames:

Dee, Sades, Carrots

Age:

Seventeen years old

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Abilities:

Sadie is the siphon, when her right hand touches somebody with superpowers she siphons it and it becomes her own. She has her father's, Beth's, her sister's and George Peters'.

Yes, that's right! Sadie has the same powers as George Peters meaning that she is the only one that can stop him!

Her powers are;
- flight (from her dad)
- strength (from her dad)
- multiplication (from beth)
- invisibility (from her sister)
- destructive lightning (from george peters)

Likes:

Joshy, Beth, strawberries, clouds, her Uncle Andy and freedom, she enjoys using her father and sister's powers because when she does it feels like they are there with her.

Dislikes:

George Peters, responsibility she's facing, death and admitting that she is breaking.

Face Claim:

Sadie Stanley

Personality:

Sadie is a young girl who has always felt like a burden, she's insecure and has emotional mood swings which she sometimes can't control. Sadie often feels like she's carrying too much of everything, she often wonders why she even bothers to have hope because at the end of the day she doubts she's going to win.

Beside all of her negatives thoughts she's doesn't give up, she can't! If Sadie gives up then she will just have to accept that her little sister is dead, she'll have to accept that her father is dead and she'll have to accept that George Peters wants her dead.

Sadie is a funny, sweet girl who is secretly breaking from the responsibility giving to her.

Background Story:

Her, her father and her sister were all born with powers. Her father had the superpowers of strength and flight, her sister had the superpower of enhanced  agility , Clara was also just naturally gifted. Her father James was a well-known superhero of the name Volador, he was training Clara to take over for him when George Peters killed them both, that was only two years ago. Her mother, being unable to lived without the love of her life and baby daughter, had committed suicide only weeks after their death's making Sadie an orphan. She moved in with her aunt and uncle and their twin kids, her Auntie Noelle and her never got along, Noelle was like that one strict family member who never seemed to be in the mood while her Uncle Andy was that one fun uncle who let you get away with everything.

Sadie was so angry one night that she drawn up a supersuit, she was sick of crying, she wanted to fight. Sadie spent a whole week making her suit and by the end of it she was sure she wanted to do this, she wanted to become a hero. So she did it, Sadie did what she remembered her father teaching her sister, when your first starting out as a hero, don't push yourself, learn. For the six months she sticked to saving cats from trees, youth crime, store robberies and such until George Peters claimed her, he wanted to kill her. Sadie fought back and she got away, she didn't win but she did touch him with her right hand, successfully siphoning his powers, becoming his equal.

She didn't cope well with George's powers and Winifred (who is Sadie's classmate) realised such, she had seen that struggle before. Sadie exploded, lightning going haywyre and Joshua Roberts saw it happen. Winn calmed her down, she offered to help her and Sadie agreed.

Together Winn, Sadie, Joshy and Ambar made a superhero gang, Joshy having no powers other than his brains and they starting to planned together a way to bring George Peters down.

A year into helping forming a group with Ambar, Winn and Joshy, Sadie gets kidnapped by George Peters which was odd, why didn't he kill her? He didn't kill her because he wanted his powers back, George could feel that he was slightly weaker and he didn't like it. Joshy found a way to save Sadie, a way to end all of this and he tries it but it didn't work. George Peters caught him and killed him, giving her just enough time to escape.

Now with Joshy gone she starts to lose hope in herself and the battle between to come.

Family:

Her father's name was James, her little sister's name was Clara, they were both killed by George Peters two years ago. Her mother Evelyn committed suicide shortly after they died. Sadie now lives with her Auntie Noelle, her uncle Andy and two cousins John and Jack.

Elizabeth Church is her cousin on her father's side, her father is Beth's mother.

Other:

This is what her outfit looks like, keep in mind I can't draw for shit...