(F) Cordelia Westergaard

Name:

Lady Cordelia Eos Westergaard

Nicknames:

Cody (everyone) Cory (everyone) Cornelia (hans, forgetting her name) Delly & Del (her mother) Lia (chris)

Age:

Fourteen years old

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

Straight. Her future love interest is Prince Christopher Sven Bjorgman of Arendelle aka Kristoff and Anna's eldest children.

I said future love interest because he is seven years older then her and right now twenty-one years old. They met when she is twenty two and he is twenty nine, I had a book focusing on them but deleted it.

Abilities:

Likes:

Flowers, ice cream, boats, the sea, baths, apples, mother- Noah- and her auntie- Maea-, exploring, the royal family of Arendelle and the story of Queen Anna and Elsa.

Dislikes:

Hans, the Southern Isles, most of her uncles (she likes only two of them) people knowing she is Hans' daughter, her green eyes and being treated like she is fragile.

Face Claim:

India Eisley

Personality:

Personality:

Cody is a really sweet and kind young girl, she is nothing like her father as she was raised by her lovely mother and cool aunt. She gets offended easily and has a bit of an ego. Cody hates it when she is compared to her father as he is a bad person. Though her uncle being King, Cody was raised away from the crown and only a few people know what she is from royalty.

Cody is a very polite person and tries to see the best in everyone. She has mood swings, especially when someone mentions Hans as he is a trigger to her.

Background Story:

Cordelia was raised in the palace until she was six when she had stayed at her aunts house for a month and her mother had later joined her. Cody didn't know why they left but she was happy they did as Cody didn't really like Hans anyways.

A year later when she was seven Hans came to the house and demanded that Cody and her mother returned to the palace, her mother said not and Hans had tried to hit her. That was when Cody had her first episode.

Her aunt and mother moved from the Southern Isles after that and to Arendelle were her mother hoped they would be safe from Hans.

Family:

She is the daughter of Prince Hans and Lady Noah of the Southern Isles. She has twelve uncles on her faster's side and one aunt on her mother's side named Maea.

Other:

She has bipolar, the first episode she had Cody was seven and that was when she met her father again. Cordelia also has a mild condition of anxiety.

a/n
I have anxiety but I do not have bipolar if I wrote anything offensive please do correct me.