(F) Ambar Khanna

Quote:

"I had another vision... Joshy, I'm so sorry."

Name:

Ambar Devi Khanna

Nicknames:

Am, Barley, Ambarly

Age:

Fifteen years old

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

Aromantic asexual, she doesn't fall in love with people or feel romantic attractions.

Abilities:

Ambar is a seer, she gets insight or visions of the future, particularly death. Ambar normally only gets visions when she is sleeping but occasionally if the future drastically changes then she might get a insight when she is awake.

The first vision Ambar had was of her teacher Mr Adler (Winifred's father) being killed by George Peters. She was only eleven.

Likes:

Cats, dogs and honestly all animals, her family and friends. Ambar likes being useful and like she has a purpose.

Dislikes:

Allergies, sleeping, her visions, death and blood.

Face Claim:

Maitreyi Ramakrishnan

Personality:

Ambar is always sleep deprived but she somehow doesn't let that show, she is always nice and super bubbly, Ambar is even kind to her bullies who all call her crazy or a witch. She just wants to be normal, to have a normal life not to be caught up in all of the Winn/George drama but as Ambar quickly learns, she doesn't have a choice in the matter.

Background Story:

Ambar always thought she was normal, she thought she had a normal llife with a happy family and happy friends but she was wrong. When Ambar was eleven years old she had a nightmare- a vision, of her teacher Mr Adler being murdered, at first she thought nothing of it but the next day after school she saw the news, Henry Adler murdered in his own home, Winn saw the whole thing.

Ever since then Ambar's dreams- no nightmares— kept coming true and she didn't know why, that was until Winifred Adler said she could help her, train her. Ambar said no but a week later she said yes after she had a vision of her younger brother Aria dying alone in the woods, Ambar knew she could stop Aria from dying, she just needs Winn's help.

Family:

Her father's name is Dhriti, her mother's name is Lina and her siblings names are Nisha (older sister) Anya and Aria (sister & brother twins) and Karan (younger brother)

Other:

She's allergic to apples.