(F) Kaitlyn Dean

Name:

Kaitlyn Olivia Dean

Nicknames:

Kait, Kaity, Kat and Kitty

Age:

Seven years old, her birthday is the 3rd of December 2014

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Abilities:

She can easily get her way, she knows she's adorable and uses it to get what she wants. If her sister gets in trouble, Kait can easily get her out of it.

Habits:

Guilt tripping, if she feels like she is losing am augment she will subconsciously start using guilt tripping as an augment without even meaning to.

Likes:

Listening to her sister sing, soccer, football and other sports, she likes pizza- it's her favourite food— and icecream.

Dislikes:

The fact that she doesn't know both her biological and adopted parents, racism and transphobia.

Face Claim:

Millie Davis

Her face claim for when she is older is Madison Bailey

Personality:

Kait is a very loyal person, and will stick with you until the end. Kait is actually pretty intelligent, but acts dumb a lot of the time, she has a brain, she just forgets to use it. She's pretty brave, especially for someone her age. Kait is pretty sweet, and is often friendly, though she has a lot of friends, her sister is the closes of them.

Background Story:

Her adopted parents died when she was one, her sister adopted her and raised her, thanks to her sister Kait was raised to be open minded to all sexualities, identities and races.

Family:

Her adopted parents, Austin and Letti died when Kait was only a year old, Bonnie was eighteen years old. Bonnie adopted her, Bonnie is now twenty four years old.

Other:

She loves her sister and is super proactive of her, if Bonnie wants to date someone then they need to go through Kait first and she needs to see if they are worthy for her sister or not.