(N) Ariel Dalton-Hart .✦ˑ

Quotes:

"I'm not fucking touching that!"

"I may be half your height but I can still kick your tall ass."

Name:

Ariel Raine Dalton-Hart

Nicknames:

Ari, El, Ellie, Rai

Age:

Fourteen years old

Gender:

Non-binary (they/them)

Sexuality:

Pansexual

Abilities:

Cooking, baking, cake decorating, painting, fencing. Ariel takes cooking classes because their father thought it would make them 'become a girl again', Ariel takes fencing classes because of their mother, Sophie was a fencing champion and Ariel wanted to honour their mother. Ariel is also really good at gaming.

Likes:

Gaming, Minecraft, roleplaying, cooking, fencing, their mother, people respecting their pronouns and their younger siblings.

Dislikes:

Their father, people misgendering them, being called she/her, sexism, racism, homophobia and bullies.

Face Claim:

Lachlan Watson

Personality:

Ariel is very open, if they are thinking something they will say it. Ariel doesn't like liars, trust is a very important thing to Ariel, if they feel like they can't trust you then any chance of you having a relationship with Ariel is gone. Ariel has no filter, they talk too much and can be described as a bit much.

Background Story:

When Ariel was born their parents were expecting a boy, they were born as a biological female and already from that moment they were a disappointment to their parents. Their mother unlike their father grew to love Ariel for who they were and didn't really care what gender they were, their father on the other hand reminded Ariel every single day that he wanted a son.

When they was six years old their mother died, four year later their father got married to a much younger woman, her name is Sally. Sally and Robin had two kids, an one year old named Aria and a newborn named Robin 'robbie' Jr.

Family:

Their mother died when they was six, her name was Sophie, Ariel's father's name is Robin. Ariel has two half-siblings Aria and Robbie.

Other:

Ariel was born on the Tenth of June, making them a gemini.