(F) Blairdorea

Quote:

"I'm not sorry for the monster that you have become" - Blaire to Evelyn.

Name:

Blairdorea (pronounced like Blaira-dor-ree-uh)

Nickname:

Blaire or Blaira

Age:

2663 years old (looks 20)

Gender:

She has the body of a female.

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Abilities:

She can fight well, read people, break people and change her appearance. Magically she can change from her human form to her demon form and can control shadows, to make things like shadow hounds or weapons.

Habits:

Torturing people, annoying people, losing hope, being overprotective of her friends and scaring people.

Likes:

Torturing, being rude, trees and being acknowledged.

Dislikes:

People thinking she is weak because she looks like a girl, feeling and people.

Face claim:

Kaya Scodelario

Personality:

Blaire is a bitch, she enjoys annoying people as it is a fun way of torturing them.

Backstory:

She has been trapped in the book for over 1000 years, she was 1662 years old when Evelyn trapped her.

Family:

Blaire is the adopted mother of Evelyn Du Luc. Her mother's name is Sadaphia and her father's name is Jokyea, her sisters are Guinevere and Tania.

Other:

When she is a demon everything is black, her eyes go black, her hair darkens even her clothes is black. Though her skin and the tips of her hair is red, she also grows horns.