(F) Isabelle Parker

Quotes:

"I was five when you hunted me down like a dog and I watched as you killed what you thought was me!"

"You are a monster, Malachi!"

Name:

She was born Isabelle Rae Parker but changed her last name to Night when she was 5 years old.

Nicknames:

Rae Rae, Little Bella, little me, Ellie bellie- All by Kai

Witch Bitch, Kai 2.0 - by Lizzie

Age:

She is a year older than Liv and Luke. Isabelle was born in 1990 on May the 10th.

In 2028 she is 38 years old but physical 23.

Gender:

Female.

Sexuality:

Bisexual.

Abilities:

She is a siphon like Kai but has a necklace that she always wears, she siphons magic from it.

Though when she was 23 she turned into a heretic, due to Kai turning himself into a vampire, and Isabelle was lucky enough to have vampire blood in her.

Habits:

Twisting her hair, scribbling in her sketchbook book or on herself.

Likes:

Well, Isabelle is a teacher so children, teaching, math and art.

Dislikes:

Her brother Kai, her family, the Gemini Coven and knives.

Face claim:

Katherine Langford
As adult Isabelle Night.

Kennedi Clements As little Isabelle (Izzy) Parker

Kennedi Clements
As little Isabelle (Izzy) Parker.

Kennedi Clements As little Isabelle (Izzy) Parker

Personality:

She's stubborn and gets jealous easily, an incredibly good liar and can be seen as rude. Most people only see the bad parts about her, well that is if you're not one of her students. Isabelle is also passionate, caring and creative, secretly she's a bit of a geek.

Background story:

Isabelle was five years old when her much older brother Kai Parker had killed three out of six of her siblings, it was believed that she had died too but she didn't. Isabelle had unknowingly cast a spell which had given an illusion of her dead body when in reality she was running away. She never told anyone that she was Isabelle Parker, that she had survived, so she was seen as an orphan and was adopted and had her last name change to Night.

When she was 23 she had turned into a vampire, make her a heretic.

Family:

She has five older siblings and two younger ones. Her father and mother and one unnamed uncle. Josie and Lizzie are also her nieces. Her siblings are, Jo, Kai, Joey Parker, One Unnamed Brother, One Unnamed Sister, Luke and Liv.