(F) Charlotte Oldenburg-Frost

Name:

Charlotte Iduna Oldenburg-Frost

Nicknames:

Lottie, Char, Lott, Snowflake

Age:

Sixteen years old

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

Straight

Abilities:

Like her parents Lottie was born with the powers to manipulate ice and snow. Like her father Lottie can unleash energy bolts of ice as well as freezing winds, snowballs, snowflakes, etc.

Likes:

Lottie loves it when her father comes to visit, using her abilties, Christmas, Easter and Halloween.

Dislikes:

Rude people, Pitch Black, Prince Hans, the dark (Lottie is afraid of the dark), mirrors (she is afraid of mirrors) and cats (allergies).

Face Claim:

Lucy Boynton

Personality:

Personality:

Lottie is a very stubborn person with strong belief, she is kind but can also be rude at times, it depends whether or not she likes you. First impressions very important to Lottie so try your hardest when meeting her to make a good impression.

Background Story:

Charlotte was mainly raises by her mother Elsa and her step-mother Honeymaren. Her father would tuck her in every night, sometimes sneaking her out at night to play in his snow. Lottie had always missed her father but she understood that Jack Frost couldn't always be around, he was a guardian afterall and it would be selfish to want to keep him all to herself.

Family:

Her mother is Elsa Oldenburg and her father is Jack Frost, the two were married for five years but when Lottie was two they divorced. When Lottie was five Elsa remarried to Honeymaren making her Lottie's step-mother.

Bunnymund, Tooth, Wendy Pumpkin (my oc) Sandman and North are Lottie's godparents. Bunny is agree to be her main godparent and the one that Lottie is closest to.

Lottie's auntie and uncle is Anna and Kristoff Bjorgman, her cousins are Christopher, Heidi and Elise Bjorgman.

Lottie is closest with her father though he is never really there. She also has an adopted elder sister named Lia Snow Oldenburg, the two girls are really close.

Other:

Lottie middle name is Iduna, after her grandmother whom she never got to meet.