(F) Adeline Rosewood

QUOTES
"when people ask me what it's like being smarter than everyone else and i say thank you?"

FULL NAME
adeline (ad-del-lyn) fayth rosewood

NICKNAMES
addie, ades- everyone
rosey, rose- teasingly
deli, del, dee- family

PREFERRED NAME
addie.

BIRTHPLACE AND BIRTHDATE
she was born in liverpool, england on the 8/8/04

AGE AND YEAR
seventeen years old and in her seventh year of hogwarts.

SEXUALITY
heterosexual.

BLOOD STATUS
second generation half-blood.

HOGWARTS HOUSE
ravenclaw 🦅

FACE CLAIM
danielle rose russell

PERSONAILTYadeline is determined, she wants to prove to everyone that she's not stupid and she does that

PERSONAILTY
adeline is determined, she wants to prove to everyone that she's not stupid and she does that. adeline is a little odd socially and doesn't make friends easily but when she does make friends addie is extremely loyal.

FAMILY
shelia rosewood-waters is her mother's name, her father was a pureblood from a well respected wizarding family his name was aleksander and he took shelia's last name. they died when she was seven and she has lived with her grandmother, eadlyn, ever since. eadlyn was always pushing adeline to learn spells and to read.

PETS
a frog named susane, adeline wanted a cat but she is allergic to fur.

LIKES
alchemy, gardening, flowers, wandless magic, cats, susane, charms and learning.

DISLIKES
james sirius potter, people saying she is stupid and bullies.

STRENGHTS
addie is powerful, like scary powerful which no one ( including herself ) saw coming. she is well known for her wandless magic and her complex ability of spells. she is a gardener and loves getting her hands dirty.

WEAKNESSES
addie is dyslexic, growing up she had a hard time learning spells, her parents thought she was a squib until she got her hogwarts letter. all throughout her first year all of the other thought she was stupid and bullied her.

FEARS
disappointing her grandmother.

BOGGART
her grandmother.

PATRONUS
elephant

WAND
red oak, unicorn tail hair, 24cm and is very flexible.

AMORTENTIA
dirt, flowers, strawberries and james sirius potter's hair.

CAN THEY SEE THESTRALS
yes.

FAVORITE CLASS
herbology and charms, she enjoys both of them but honestly couldn't choose between the two.

LEAST FAVORITE CLASS
history of magic, she just doesn't like history.

LOVE DYNAMIC
enemies to lovers. james was one of the kids who bullied addie in her first year. though as they got older and james started failing his classes, addie became his tutor and the two got closer.

LOVE INTEREST
james sirius potter

LOVE INTEREST james sirius potter