(M) Frederic Fitzherbert

The eldest son to queen rapunzel and King Eugene, only 14 and yet one of the smartest members of the Coronin and Sydeian royal families.

QUOTE: "Ryder and Eliana are fighting again"

NAME: Frederic Horace Der Sonne Fitzherbert

NICKNAME: Fredie (Current Main) Ace (Eugene) Derek (Future Main)

AGE: 14 years old

GENDER: Male

SEXUALITY: Straight

ABILITIES: Alchemy, engineering, inventing stuff for pranks he does with his little brother.

HABITS: Being over protective of his family (let's just say he had a heartattack when Rapunzel told him about Gothel)

LIKES: Varian, Otto and Emma Rose, his family, helping the people of Corona, the summer and cupcakes.

DISLIKES: The guards, the prison, winter, his siblings fighting and sports.

FACE CLAIM: Jack Dylan Grazer

PERSONALITY: Fredie is smart and mature for his age, though he isn't a ass about it

PERSONALITY: Fredie is smart and mature for his age, though he isn't a ass about it. Family means everything to him and when he sees Ryder and Eliana fighting he gets anixtey.

FAMILY: Frederic has two older sisters (Ryder and Eliana) a younger brother (Edmund) and a younger sister (Sunny) His parents are Eugene and Rapunzel.

WEAKNESS: Ryder and Eliana fighting.

DESTINY: Together Otto and him continue Varian's designs further help Corona.

LOVE INTERESTS: He has a huge crush on Emma Rose.

RANDOM: Eugene fought with Rapunzel until the moment Fredie was born to not have his middle name as Horace.