(F) Nova Butterfly

(Nova and Halle are from one of my deleted books, their names use to be Melodie and Trudy and this was before the end of Svtfoe came out, so yeah)

Name:

Nova Melodie Moon Butterfly Díaz

Titles:

Princess, Queen, Nova the Unmarked.

Spells:

Blood River: can turn blood into water and water into blood

Blood River: can turn blood into water and water into blood. This spell could kill someone like all of their blood is water.

Glass Heart: when someone feels the most fragile they can be stuck like that permanently.

Fight Fright: horrifying illusions.

Broken Record: replays the most painful moment in a person life over and over again until they break.

The Love Spell: (The master of a heart, may I draw their part. Make the role be mine, make there be no sign) a spell to make people fall in love.

etc.

Age:

The first book started on her 14th birthday but over time she ages.

Gender:

Female.

Sexuality:

Pansexual

Abilities:

She is a butterfly, so she has all the powers that Star has though her magic is more like Eclipsa's.

Habits:

Listening to the calls she gets even though her parents tell her not to, the people normal say stuff like how she is a curse and all that.

Likes:

Make new spells, reading books, plants, piercings, Lilly Ross and her grandfathers (River and Rafael) as well as her grams (Angie).

Dislikes:

Charlie Crook, her grandmother (Moon), most people, Noah Ross (at the start) and the wand.

Face claim:

Dirty blonde hair with brown eyes, she has many piercings in her ears and a lighter tone skin then Marco's.

Olivia Holt as Nova

Personality:

unknown, no one really saw her showing any personality traits as she was so closed off to herself and her people.

Background/Future story:

The night that Halley was born, Charlie Crook aka Le Hood or The Speakteller had broken into the butterfly castle and tried to kill her, though Eclipsa had found him and sentenced him to jail for life. Years later, when she was seven Meteora had announced that she was gay and that she would not be having any kids in the future, making Nova permanently the next in line for the throne.

When she was 14 she had gotten the wand, much to her disagreement but also asked to go down to earth like Star did, they agreed and that was how she met Lilly (her best friend), Noah (her future brother-in-law) and Amelia (Lilly and Noah's mother).

Six years later Mewni had gotten in a war with one of its neighbouring kingdoms, Nova who was only 20 at the time joined, as well as 19 year old Noah. A year later Queen Meteora died and she had became queen but still stayed at war leading it with Noah by her side.

Seven years later the war had ended but also did nOva, with Halley becoming the new queen.

Family:

Star and Marco are her parents, Halley is her younger sister, Mariposa is her aunt, etc.

In the future, she has three nieces, Elizabeth Katheryn Rose Butterfly-Newton, April Melodie Butterfly and Evanna Lilly Butterfly.

Other:

Her wand is a necklace charm of the bloodmoon with she wears on a black piece of string.