(F) Eliana Fitzherbert

The second-born daughter to Queen Rapunzel and King Eugene, she is destined to rule whatever kingdom Princess Ryder does not choose.

QUOTE: "I am always second best, I was born just to have Ryder's leftovers."

NAME: Eliana Wilhelmina Der Sonne Fitzherbert.

Her name is Eliana because of two reasons; one because the name Eliana means daughter of the sun and two because Rapunzel's mother's name is Arianna.

NICKNAMES: Ana and Ellie (Siblings), Billy (Rowan)

AGE: 16 years old.

GENDER: Female.

SEXUALITY: Straight.

ABILITIES: Like her mother, she is very creative though unlike Rapunzel she doesn't use that creativity for painting but for designing dresses.

LIKES: Sewing, drawing, her family, her lady-in-waiting (Emma Rose), helping out her uncle v (Varian) and the night.

DISLIKES: Being second best, people looking down on her, nightmares and high heels.

FACE CLAIM: Rowan Blanchard

PERSONALITY: Eliana is closed off but also outgoing, she hardly expresses' how she's feeling which can sometimes lead to outbursts of anger or tears

PERSONALITY: Eliana is closed off but also outgoing, she hardly expresses' how she's feeling which can sometimes lead to outbursts of anger or tears. Though she is always happy to meet new people it takes a lot for her to consider the person a friend.

FAMILY: Eliana has an older sister (Ryder Aria) and younger brothers, (Frederic Horace and Edmund Flynn) and a younger sister (Sunny Cassandra Dream) Her parents are Eugene and Rapunzel.

WEAKNESS: Being second best, especially to her family and friends.

DESTINY: Because Eliana is the second oldest child of Eugene and Rapunzel she is the first in line to whatever kingdom Ryder doesn't want to rule. When Ryder becomes Queen she can choose between Sydeia (The Dark Kingdom) or Corona and Eliana is to be the queen to whatever one Ryder doesn't choose.

LOVE INTERESTS: Maddox-Ross Ruddiger

RANDOM: Because of her Destiny, she always felt second best and that she was born just for her sister's scraps.