(F) Valeria Clarke

Quote:

"She is my daughter Uther, mine and yours!"

"If my daughter is going to live a life without a mother, promise me Uther that you will take care of her and give her all of the love in the world".

Full name:

Valeria Pendragon, at birth she was a Clarke though and prefers to go by Valeria Clarke.

Age:

She was 34 when she died.

Gender:

Female

What are they?:

Warlock

Sexuality:

Straight

Abilities:

Val's father was a Knight of Noble blood and he taught her everything he knew.

Likes:

People who dislike magic, learning, nature, Arthur (she sees him as a son), horses and poetry.

Dislikes:

Her magic, nobility, Uther, her brother's (partly) and the curse.

Personality:

She is odd, most people say when they first meet her. Valeria is daring and tends to do things she shouldn't, like sneaking out at night and just looking up at the sky. Though she knows when to keep her mouth shut and when not to. She has a bit of an attitude to her.

Face claim:

Charlotte Riley

Background story:

Background story:

Valeria was born into noble life, she hated it but it was her life. She was the youngest in her family and was the only girl after her mother's death.

When she was thirty years old her father had passed away and her brothers had come to an agreement that she would marry the king, as he had met her a couple of times before and had taken an interest in her. At first, Valeria disagreed but she later realised it was the best thing for her family. Uther and her married a year later.

Family:

Her father was one of the king's oldest and trusted Knight, Sir John. Valeria never really met her mother as she had passed away when she was only a couple of months old. She has older brothers though, Jonathan, Valentine and Elliott.

Other:

Valeria and her family believed that the woman in her family were cursed and that if they would you give birth to a female they would die shortly after, as did her, her mother and many ancestors before her.