(F) Ryder Fitzherbert

The eldest heir of the kingdom of Corona and Sydeia (DK). Princess Ryder is to make a choice on which one she chooses to lead.

QUOTE: "Life is a challenge, that I happen to be winning"

NAME: Ryder Arianna Der Sonne Fitzherbert

"Eugene Fitzherbert may have been the person that I fell in love with but Flynn Rider was the person who led me to him. Without Flynn Rider, Eugene and I never would have met. So we agreed that if the baby was a girl, her name would be Ryder and if the baby was a boy his name would be Flynn." - Rapunzel in my book Cassandra's Return.

AGE: 20 years old.

GENDER: Female.

SEXUALITY: Pansexual.

ABILITIES: Pickpocketing people and getting away with it, she can sing well.

LIKES: Messing around with people by 'stealing' and pickpocketing their stuff and then giving it back to them, singing and animals.

DISLIKES: People telling her what to do and what not to do, strangers and making serious decisions.

FACE CLAIM: Lucy Hale

PERSONALITY: Like her father, Ryder is charming, daring, and confident

PERSONALITY: Like her father, Ryder is charming, daring, and confident. She thinks about everything as if it was a game, which she so happens is winning.

FAMILY: Ryder has two younger sisters (Eliana & Sunny) and younger brothers, (Frederic and Edmund). Her parents are Eugene and Rapunzel.

WEAKNESS: Her own stubborn pride.

DESTINY: When she becomes Queen she is to choose between ruling Sydeia (The Dark Kingdom) or Corona and whatever one she doesn't choose Eliana is to rule.

LOVE INTEREST: She is engaged to Rowan Frank.

Their romance started when Rowan was placed as Ryder's room guard, at first she hated it. Ryder has nightmares so their romance kind of started after night after night, morning after morning of Rowan comforting her. She already had a crush on him before this point but this was when Rowan started having confusing feelings.

RANDOM: I created Ryder for a Disney Arrange Marriage Roleplay and then used her in Cassandra's Return.

•••

I know the form is a little different :/