(F) Katrina Claire

Name:

Katrina Lillian Mikaelson-Claire

Age:

Katrina was born five months after Klaus and Elijah's death, Davina was three months pregnant at the time of their deaths. The 1st of January 2027 (Davina was 30)

Gender:

Female.

Sexuality:

Straight.

Abilities:

She is a witch.

Habits:

She uses her magic to do everything, help her cook, clean, etc.

Likes:

Practicing her magic, her two little brother's and little sister, her Pa and Ma, and art.

Dislikes:

Violence, doing stuff that she doesn't want to do, sleeping and the learning part of school.

Face claim:

Natalia Dyer as Teen & Adult Katrina

Violet McGraw as Child Katrina.

Personality:

Katrina is very strong minded and powerful just like her parents, she isn't the easiest to get along with but tries to be and is always welcome to making new friends. She is also very lazy at times and is always tired.

Background story:

Three months before her Elijah's and Klaus' death, Davina had gotten pregnant by a sperm donor.

Family:

Davina's parents, her half siblings and a unknown sperm donor.

Technically Kol isn't her father and all of the other Mikaelsons aren't her biological family but they see Katrina as family, especially her Aunty Bek.

Her siblings are;

- Joshua Niklaus Mikaelson-Claire
- Kaleb Elijah Mikaelson-Claire
- Camille Hayley Mikaelson-Claire

Other:

Her little siblings are full siblings as they are triplets so Katrina feels left out occasionally because of that fact.