(M) Jonathan Sovell

Name:

Crown Prince Jonathan Frank Sovell

Nicknames:

He doesn't like nicknames and only lets his older twin sister call him John or Johnny.

People teasingly call him Princess or Princy.

Age:

Eighteen years old

Gender:

Male

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Abilities:

Jonathan can come up with a good joke in a matter of seconds as can he make a girl fall for him. He is flirty and has a very powerful charisma that can make a person swoon.

Habits:

Jonathan is a flirt and it is hard to find him not flirting, he doesn't like serious conversations and is often always cracking jokes to make it less serious.

Likes:

Smiling, laughing, jokes, sports, games, winter, rain aND parties.

Dislikes:

Hypocrites, being formal, expressing his feelings and reading.

Face Claim:

Tom Holland

Paul Rudd is his face claim when he is older

Personality:

Jonathan is playful and is always having a good laugh. Despite the fact that Jonathan will one day be king he doesn't really take much seriously. Jonathan is afraid of his emotions, he pushes his negative emotions away and only lets his postive emotions show, he bottles up his tears, anger, guilt and every other ugly emotion.

Background Story:

Jonathan is born into a loving family, be was eleven when his older brother Joey died leaving him the heir to the Kingdom. Jonathan didn't show any emotion after Joey's death, Maggie always leaned on him to support her and be there for her and he hid his own grief for Maggie's sake.

After Joey's death Jonathan kinda grew a habit of hiding his negative emotions.

Family:

His mother's name is Violet and his father's name is Francis nn Frank, they are the king and queen of a kingdom called Ydolem. He has a twin sister named Margaret though she prefers her nickname Maggie. He had an older brother named Joey, he died when Jonathan was eleven.

Frank is forty-eight years old his face claim is Henry Thomas, Violet is forty-three her face claim is Reece Witherspoon. Maggie is his twin and her face claim is Chloe East, Joey was fourteen, his face claim was Paxton Singleton.

Other:

His weakness is that he doesn't let people in, he doesn't let people see him with negative emotions because he doesn't want to seem weak.