(F) Lucy & Irene

Quote:

"I, Lucy, maid of Princess Jennither Pendragon was the sorcerer and except my punishment of death."

Full name:

Lucy, her last name is Clarke, though she doesn't know that.

Age:

She is 2 years older then Jennither. So at the start of Merlin, she is 18 and at the end, she is like 27.

Death:

She was beheaded when she was 22 y/o, Jennither had once been caught using magic and Lucy took the blame.

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

Straight

Abilities:

Lucy can cook and when not work for Jennither spends most of her time working in the kitchens.

Habits:

Zoning out, rambling and overthinking things.

Likes:

Cooking, sewing (well trying to), dresses, she enjoys learning about potions and Gauis is like the parent she never had and she looks up to him as a father.

Dislikes:

She's not a fan of Arthur and didn't live long enough for her opinion to be changed on the fact. Lucy had been taught to hate magic and did until she died.

Personality:

Lucy often finds herself in trouble. She is known to do dumb things but smart things, dumb because they never normally go plan but smart because of the idea. She may at first be shy and polite but once she gets to know you a bit she won't stop talking. Lucy is extremely loyal to a friend's and her Kingdom, she will do what she believes is right and suffer the consequences.

Face claim:

Amanda Seyfried

Background story:

Background story:

Lucy was raised by two poor villages who wanted a child but couldn't conceive, her life was normal and happy and she wouldn't have changed it for anything in the world. When she was 16 she got her job as the Princess Jennither maid and her mama and papa were so proud.