(F) Amy Miller .✦ˑ

Quote:

"I'm sorry that I don't smile enough for you, how about I punch you in the mouth? That will make me smile for sure."

Name:

Amy Leigh Miller

Nicknames:

Am, Me-Me, Ames

Age:

Twenty years old

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

Heterosexual, though most people assume she is asexual due to her disinterest in relationships and her self-sabotaging trust issues that always get in the way.

Abilities:

Painting, drawing, sketching and other types of artistic medias, she enjoys photography though it's been awhile and her skills are mediocre.

Likes:

Her sister, her father, painting, drawing, sketching, photography, filming and directing, rain and storms.

Dislikes:

Her father drinking, alcohol, trust issues and hospitals.

Face claim:

Katherine McNamara

Personality:

Amy often looks for the worst in a person, she is a realist and has trust issues. Amy has been working everyday since she was thirteen to get were she is and often thinks lowly of people who didn't have to struggle like her. She is very mothering and overbearing, she can be a bit much and overprotective at times. Amy is closed off but if she lets you in can be a really cool and funny person, her letting you in is the challenge though.

Background Story:

Amy had a very happy childhood, her mother and father loved each other and raised Amy and her sister with love in their hearts. Amy was in her first year of high school when her mother got sick, her grades started getting worse each time that her mother's condition got worse, when Leigh died Amy dropped out of school. She was only fourteen but she started working full time and taking care of her father and little sister.

Noah loved Amy and Mia but the death of his wife had taken a toll on him, he started drinking to deal with his grief. He tried his best as a single father but always fell short and found himself leaning on Amy.

Her mother died six years ago now, Amy is twenty and in university studying art. Mia is thirteen now and starting her first year of high school, Noah has put himself together so that his second daughter won't have to drop out like Amy did.

Family:

Her mother's name is Leigh and her father's name is Noah. Leigh is dead, she got very sick when Amy was only thirteen and passed away three month later when she was fourteen. Noah tried his best raising Amy and her younger sister by himself but Amy always found herself in the role of a parent. Her sister was seven when Leigh died, she name is Mia.

Other:

Amy and her sister Mia were named after their grandmother Amelia, Amelia passed away two months before Amy was born and their parents wanted the girls to have a way to connect with their grandmother.