(M) Nathaniel Neworth

Name:

Nathaniel John Neworth IV.

Nicknames:

Nat, his older sister was the one who gave him the nickname, his father despises it as he believes it disrespects the family name.

Aurora calls him Natty.

Age:

23 years old.

Gender:

Male.

Sexuality:

Straight.

Abilities:

Nat is a mental person, he is very smart. His best subject being math and worst being english.

Likes:

Learning new stuff, maths, mysteries, his siblings, photography, travelling, reading and drawing.

Dislikes:

Hunting, his father, cringey romance, talking to people he doesn't know, crowds and titles.

Face claim:

Chris Wood

Personality:

Personality:

Nat loves to learn, see new things, he wants to travel the world and is incredibly passionate about his art and photography. Nat is a nice and compassionate person, he is a helper, he helps everyone about anything they need even if it puts him in harms way. Nat is smart, he's a puzzle solver and a perfectionist. Nat gets side track easily but just as easily becomes hyperfixated on his goals and missions, Nat will get upset if his plan isn't going the way he had intended. Nat is great with kids, he's childish and bonds with children easily.

Background story:

Nat's father wasn't necessarily abusive but he was cruel, as I said on Penny's form, their father was a egotistical sexist that was stuck in the old times of history. Nat's father always said that he should be the next in line for the throne but his mother fought until she died to keep Penny on the throne.

Nat was twelve when Queen Aurelia died and he was seventeen when his father married his step mother, Jane isn't the typical stepmother but she is only two years older then himself so he doesn't exactly see her as a parental figure.

Family:

The King, his mother Ex-Queen Aurelia, Princess Penelope, Princess Katharine Rose, Eric Grey, Princess Aurora and his cousin Lady February.

Nat gets along well with his step mother Jane, who is only two years older than him. His sister Catrine thinks that something is going on between them but they are just really good friends.

Other:

Nat is the second born child and first born son of King Nathaniel Neworth and his first wife, Aurelia.