(M) Liam Myers

Quote:

"You're going to continue being this character until you get Kidbug and Kitty Noir's miraculous," he demanded as he grabbed my wrist, my heart was racing but I didn't bend, that was until "You be a villain or I kill you and use someone else." - ʷʰᵉⁿ ᶜᵃᵗ ᵗᵒˡᵈ ʰⁱᵐ ˢʰᵉ ᵈⁱᵈⁿᵗ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵛⁱˡˡᵃⁱⁿ ᵃⁿʸᵐᵒʳᵉ.

Name:

Liam Francis Myers

Nicknames:

my sociopathic brother (by cat)

Age:

Thirty two years old

Gender:

Male

Sexuality: 

Straight, Widowed

Face Claim:

Ian Somerhalder

Personality:

Liam is a man with nothing left to lose and will stop at no length to get his wife and children back. He wasn't a bad person but after loosing the only family he had he became one. He is manipulative and cruel, he knows he is scary and uses it to his advantage.

Background Story:

Liam and Cat's parents were fifteen when Liam was born, after a couple months they put them up for adoption and acted as if he was never born, never telling Cat that she had a sibling. Liam when he was sixteen found his parents and learned that he had a newborn sister, they told him to leave and never return, Liam left a letter telling Cat the truth.

Liam got married and had two daughters, his wife's name Claire and twin daughters named Summer and Willow

Liam was so happy when fourteen year old Cat found Liam, he was somewhat sad when he learned that Elodie and Adam was dead but honestly didn't care.

A year ago, Claire, Summer and Willow all died in a house fire. He went mad trying to find a way to bring them back until he found it, a way but it involved him manipulating Cat.

Family:

His biological parents are Elodie and Adam Myers, his adopted parents? Well he never had one, Liam's whole life he was in and out of homes. He was sixteen when found his parents and when he met Cat, they denied being his parents.

Liam was eighteen when he met Claire, they married three years later.

Liam had two daughter, Summer and Willow.

Claire, Summer and Willow died in a house fire and he will do anything he has to do in order to get them back.

Other:

He is without a doubt morally grey, people who knew him before his wife and daughters' death don't even recognise him and most of them assume he died in the same fire since no one seen him since.