(F) Penelope Neworth

Name:

Penelope Margaret Leigh Neworth

Nicknames:

Her main nickname is Penny or Pen, she can also be called Polly though for someone to call her that is rare.

Age:

24 years old.

Gender:

Female.

Sexuality:

Pansexaul.

Abilities:

She is good at hunting and horse riding.

Likes:

Her siblings, dresses, hunting, horses, animals, being happy, making people happy and chocolate.

Dislikes:

Crying, people thinking she is weak, cooking, her father, death, blood and sexism.

Face claim:

Katie McGrath

Personality:

Personality:

Penny gets really emotional, it doesn't take much at make her cry or to piss her off. There are other things to her personality like her childish behaviour and positive outlook on life, though the fact that she is emotional is what people know and care about the most.

Background story:

Pen grow up in royalty, her life was...well tough, her father, the king was an extreme sexist and criticise Penny on everything she did. Her father believed that her brother should be the next in line for the throne and he doesn't about to hide that opinion.

Penny was already eighteen when her father married her stepmother, Jane literally being only a year older than her self and as weird as it is, Penny kinda sees Jane as her older sister.

Family:

The King, her mother Ex-Queen Aurelia, Prince Nathaniel, Princess Catharine, Princess Aurora, Eric Grey and her cousin Lady February.

Other:

Penny is the first born daughter and child of King Nathaniel Neworth and his first wife Aurelia.