(F) Winifred Adler

Quote:

"Here's the different between me and you Sadie, you're a hero, you're good, me? I'm no hero, I just want revenge."

Name:

Winifred Maree Adler

Nicknames:

Winn (main) Freddy and Winnie (teasingly)
Her father used to call her Love and Lovey.

Age:

Eighteen years old

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Abilities:

Phasing and teleportation. Winn is very accurate with her powers, she can think about a place and teleportation to the exactly place.

Likes:

She likes pumpkins and the season autumn as it reminds her of her father, she also likes money and children.

Dislikes:

George Peters, lightning, arseholes, males with big egos, whiny people, superheroes and morally goody two shoes.

Face Claim:

Personality:

Personality:

Winn is a "good guy" but at the same time definitely isn't a hero. Winn does what she needs to survive and be comfortable, she won't hesitate stealing from rich person or a bank but she would never steal from a child or poor person, she has a moral compass as grey as it is. Winn will protect someone who can't protect themselves but she also wouldn't hesitate beating a dude up if he deserves it. If you want to label her, you could call her an anti-hero.

Winn has a dark sense of humour and a funny taste of irony, she's sassy and blunt and sometimes problematic. She's not the type of person you're friends with or want to be friends with.

Background Story:

Winn's father was her everything, she was a huge daddy's girl and growing she loved spending time with him. Her father, Henry, didn't like Winn using her powers, she always wondered why but every time she asked he would just tell her to trust him. S

Winn was also closer to her father, he was her everything. When Winn was fourteen, George Peters stayed with the her family, they got along decently well but him and Henry just didn't like Winn talking to George. One day Henry had enough and was about to send George back but George liked her family, Winn watched as George killed her father and enjoyed doing so. Winn promised her dying father that she will catch Geroge Peters and kill him.

That was the start of the supervillain Dark Lightning aka George Peters.

Family:

Henry Adler was her father's name, Henry died when she was fourteen, George Peters killed him.

Angie Adler was her aunt, Winn never met Angie as she killed herself two years before Winn was born.

Winn has a younger brother named Bailey and her mother's name is Madelyn.

Other:

She wants to kill George Peters.