(M) George Peters

Quote:

"I'm the bad guy and there is something you should know about us Miss Elliott, we don't give up and we're never satisfied."

Name:

George Felix Peters
aka Dark Lightning

Nicknames:

Thunder, the destroyer, the broken and black power.

Georgie was what his parents called him when he was young.

Age:

Twenty years old

Gender:

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Abilities:

He can manipulate the dark and destructive aspects of lightning. He is very powerful and the most successful villain Scarlet has faced.

Likes:

Murder, lightning, adrenaline, pleading, being bad, Winn, using his powers to make everyone afraid of him.

Dislikes:

Winn, Ambar and Sadie stopping him from killing people, thinking about his parents and Scarlet.

Face Claim:

Dylan O'Brien

Personality:

He is unapologetically blood thirsty and an adrenaline junkee, always searching for the hit to fill his hunger for murder. He isn't a good person and he won't hesitate murder you in your path.

Background Story:

George's parents died when a lightning bolt hit the tree in front of his parents car, his dad tried driving around it when a car hit them, he was nine, he should have died too but he didn't, he somehow survived. George didn't understand this at the time but he made that lightning bolt come from the sky, he made his parents die.

George was a troubled kid from then on out, moving in and out of foster homes, never staying still with these powers just building up inside of him. He felt like he was going to explode.

When George was sixteen he stayed with the Adler family, him and Winifred got along decently well, he adored Bailey but him and Henry just didn't match. Henry was a teacher, he knew when a kid was bad and he didn't like George being around his daughter. One day Henry had enough and was about to send George back but George liked this family, in moment of anger and hesitation, George accidentally killed Henry with his powers... and he liked it, George enjoyed the rush of letting his lightning leave him and go to another person, so he went out and did it again, and agian.

George liked killing, so he became a supervillain.

When George went after Scarlet, she touched him and got away, siphoning just some of his powers but it was enough that he felt himself growing weaker. George kidnaps Sadie which was odd, why didn't he kill her? He didn't kill her because he wanted his powers back. Though she got away as he killed her friend Joshua Roberts.

Family:

His father's name was Alexander and his mother's name was Grace, his mother was pregnant when they died.

Other:

He doesn't feel sorry about anything he has done, he wants Winn to join him, her powers are powerful, so together they could be even more powerful *in a friend type of way, not ship*