(F) Isla Scott

Name:

Isla (eye-la) Emily Scott

Nicknames:

Isa, Issy, Bubblegum Bitch, future baby mama, Satan's Favourite Demon.

Age:

Seventeen years old

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

Heteroflexible, she only feels romantically attracted to males but feels sexually active to females, males and non-binaries.

Abilities:

Isla was the mean girl, she knows how to crush a girl's spirit and a boy's ego. Isla knows fashion, she makes her own clothes and knows to pull it off.

Habits:

Touching her stomach, even before she got pregnant Isla touched her stomach, it's a comfort thing.

Likes:

Feeling powerful, control, making clothes, painting her nails, doing her makeup, shop lifting, flirting, gardening, sex and being an arsehole, think of baby names and making baby clothes.

Dislikes:

Thinking about her future as a mum, thinking about adoption- she wants to keep the kid but she is scared that she won't be a good mother and she doesn't know how she will afford it.

Face Claim:

Sofia Bryant

Personality:

Isla is seen as just the one dimensional mean girl and until she got pregnant she thought of herself the same way. When she got pregnant she wished she did everything differently, she looked at everything she done, everything she does and wondered why? Isla starts working on herself, to make herself a better person and good mum for her unborn baby.

Background Story:

Isla was born in a family who didn't have a lot of money, her dad was always working when she was young and her mum never cared. She had to raise herself, make her own clothes by making her own money. Her dad died when she was five and her mum spent the last twelve years pretending she was never born. Isla is always wanting proper human attention and love.

Family:

Diana Mollie Ann Scott is her mother's name, she honestly didn't care that Isla got pregnant but she said that she wasn't going help. Her father's name was Allistar Theodore Scott, he died when she was five.

Isla chose the name Addy Theodora Scott as her daughter's name.

Your oc can be her baby-daddy.

Other:

She is still the boss bitch of the school, even though she is pregnant and less of a bubblegum bitch, Isla still rules the school but as more of a nice type of popular girl.