(F) Anastasie Clare

Name:

Anastasie Lois Clare

Nicknames:

Ana, Stay, Lo, Anya, Stasie

She likes her name as is, Anastasie

Age:

Thirteen years old

She is in Zoé, Marc, Jean, Aurore and Mireille class which is taught by Ms. Mendeleiev.

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

Questioning but as of now identifies at heterosexual.

Likes:

Music, dancing, singing, writing music and songs, writing poems and sleeping.

Dislikes:

She gets bad anxiety when she talks to her father but she loves him, she hates talking about her past.

Face Claim:

Shay Rudolph

Personality:

Personality:

When asked by most people, Anastasie is weird, she is a random girl with a personailty that most people can never quite pin down as it is all over the place. Anastasie is emotional, that one thing that most people agree on about her, she is also very independent and stubborn. She doesn't make friends and hasn't had a friend since she was eleven, she is social but has trust issues that get in the way. Anastasie gets angry easily -    almost as easy as she gets annoyed, she is a random person and often has instincts to say or do random things. It is very easy to get along with her though she is often found alone writing music or humming a sound.

Pip plans everything down to the minute and if things don't go the way she plans, she panics. Anastasie never took pressure well and she definitely didn't take becoming Pip well at the start but over time she really started enjoying being the mouse holder. 

Background Story:

Anastasie was born into a poor family, her parents were even homeless at one point. When she was eight her father got caught robbing a store and he went to jail, ever since Anastasie has been working.

Family:

( 42 yo ) Robert Clarkson - her father, he is in jail after robbing a bank.

( 37 yo ) Lois Clare - her mother, she is emotionally distant and always working.

( 12 yo ) Sheyenne Clare - her younger sister, Anastasie best friend.

( 9 yo ) Lucy Clare - her younger sister, she annoys Anastasie but they love each other.

( 2 yo ) Teddy Clare - her half-brother, Anastasie is practically raising him.

Status:

Good

Alignment:

Lawful Good

Persona Name:

Pipsqueak 'Pip'

Miraculous:

Mouse

Kwami:

Mullo

Kwami Gender:

Genderless (she/her)

Kwami Animal:

Mouse

Kwmai's Favourite food:

Cheese

Kwami's Personality:

Like the other kwamis, Mullo is very playful and immature, however, she can sometimes be compassionate. Mullo can also take things seriously.

Akumatised Quote:

☆•° . * »»----------------► " what if he doesn't remember me ? "

Reason:

Anastasie had to visit her father in jail and although she has only good memories of him, her anxiety got really bad about it.

Akuma Name:

Her akuma name was 'rememberer' .

Powers:

Her powers could be to make people remember things that give them anxiety and leaves them frozen for as long as they need to process what they remembered, they could be frozen for seconds, minutes or hours, it depends how bad the memory is ( the victims probably wouldn't remember it after the battle ) .