(M) Kirby Bird

sorry for the different form
i made kirby for an applyfic
and am too lazy to change
the form style right now

sorry for the different formi made kirby for an applyficand am too lazy to change the form style right now

𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄.
kirby bird — he doesn't have a middle name

𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒.
kirb, bee and beebee — kirb is by friends, bee and bee are by people who he doesn't like, chad for example.

𝐀𝐆𝐄.
seventeen years old

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑.
male with he/him pronouns

𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘.
bisexual

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄.
october the fifth

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇.
the isle

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐒.
human, bird and frey, he is a tribrid

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒.
since his mother is maleficent he is technically half frey and has the powers to cast spells and turn into a dragon, though due to kirby being unaware of his mother's identity, kirby is yet to turn about those abilties.
currently kirby is only aware of the power he inherited from his father, the ability to shapeshift into multiple animals but mainly birds.

𝐕𝐊 𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐊.
vk

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒.
maleficent and diaval

𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘.
mal bertha (half-sister)

𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐒.
none, he has a lot of animal friends but none that he sees as pets.

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓.
an oc, evie or jay

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐔𝐏 𝐋𝐈.
jane

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒.
mal — mal and kirby were never really the closest, he thought that she was a little annoying and mainly knew her through mutual but after spending more time with her in auradon he started to like her more and saw her as less of a mutual friend and as a friend in her own right.

carlos — kirby adores carlos, he treats him like a little brother and is very protective and supportive of him, kirby thinks that carlos is really cool but a bit of a scaredy cat which kirby finds really amusing.

jane — kirby thinks that jane is really cute, he hasn't really talked to her much but when he did he enjoyed the conversation, he flirted with her once to try and get jane to tutor him, she was completely oblivious to what he was doing but agreed to tutor him anyways.

chad — kirby wouldn't exactly call him his formed but he wouldn't exactly call him his enemy either. kirby is very aware and he can tell that chad is just a coward trying to impress a girl and not a bully, don't get kirby wrong chad is still a dick but kirby does see that he isn't some evil villain either.