↬ SUPERPOWERS .✦ˑ

My characters with superpowers, some will be superheros, some will be supervillains and others will just be people living there life with a quirk.

All of my ocs are connected.

𝓢𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝓔𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒕𝒕 she is the superhero, the saviour when really she's just a seventeen year old girl breaking under the pressure.

𝓖𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝓟𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 he is the main villain, he enjoys the thrill of murdering people with his destructive lightning superpowers.

𝓦𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝓐𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒓 she is a morally grey character who wants revenge for her father who was killed by geroge peters.

𝓙𝒐𝒔𝒉𝒖𝒂 𝓡𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒔 he is a incredibly smart teenage boy from an abusive household who was loyal to sadie until the end.

𝓐𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒓 𝓚𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 an extremely powerful fifteen year old seer who gave up having a normal life to save her younger sister.

𝓐𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝓡𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒔 a missguided girl lost in her anger and grief over her brother's death which she blames sadie for.

𝓔𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒉 𝓒𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒄𝒉 a nineteen year old girl who has nothing to do with any of it other than an family tree.

𝓐𝐧𝐧 𝓚𝐚𝐭𝐳 the eighteen year old daughter of the mayor, queen bee with a crush on her exbest friend sadie elliott.

𝓘𝐬𝐚𝐚𝐜 𝓚𝐢𝐧𝐠 the nineteen year old boyfriend of ann katz and the boy with powers that he only wants to use on football.

𝓛uke 𝓦𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 the eleven year old was only a few months old when he first used his telekinesis, causing a fire which killed a firefighter.

𝓙ohn 𝓟𝐚𝐫𝐤 a juvenile boy who has more powers then he knows what to do with them. called a villain by the public after misunderstanding