(F) Eveyln Du Lac .✦ˑ

Quote:

"I have seen the ends of many and learned from their mistakes".

Name:

Evelyn Du Lac

Nickname:

Evie: by Blaire, Eva: by her birth family.

Age:

1019 (looks 16)

Gender:

Female

Sexuailty:

Asexual aromantic

Abilities:

She is extremely powerful, some might even say the most powerful creature to ever live.

Habits:

Using her powers to protect humans.

Likes:

Humans, magic, museums, art and killing creatures.

Dislikes:

The creatures, Blairdorea, blood and letting people get close to her.

Face claim:

Sabrina Carpenter

Personailty:

She is very kind and loyal, well to humans that is. Because of everything she seen growing up she hates creatures, monsters and makes it her mission to kill them all. Evelyn would do anything to protect the humans.

Backstory:

When she was little, about four, Blaire adopted Evelyn after finding her alone, Blaire taught her everything she knew. Growing up she seen a lot of death, which was all her mother's doing. Evelyn started to thinking that killing was normal but over time she knew that was wrong. Evelyn created a spell, a spell that could send away creatures who were causing death and pain, Blaire found out and tried to stop her but she sent her away too.

Family:

Blaire is her adopted mother.

Her birth parents loved her but died when when was only two, she doesn't remember them.

Other:

She was the villain in my old roleplay Creatures.