(F) Alice Porter

Quote:

"How is losing everyone important to you considered as lucky? Yes, I didn't die in that fire but everyone who has ever cared for me did."

Name:

Alice Guinevere Porter

Nicknames:

Allie, Ice, Orphan, Queen Gwen (joke) and Guinevere.

Birthdate:

Thirty-first of May, Eighteen-Sixty-Nine

Gender:

Female

Love Interest:

Jerry Baynard

Sexuality:

Straight

Abilities:

She can cook, clean and sew, Alice has a full education though she has no idea what she wants to do in the future. A secret talent of Alice's is that she can paint.

Habits:

She mutters when she is annoyed or when she is thinking.

Likes:

People respecting her opinion, space, painting, art, sleeping, thinking and the silent.

Dislikes:

People saying she is lucky, thinking about her and her parents last words, the status quo and make up.

Face Claim:

Millie Bobby Brown

Personality:

Alice has been quiet ever since her parents death, she didn't trust her mouth or her words. She is a very passionate and argumentative person, she is often judgmental of people she meets though she has learned to keep her judgments and opinions to herself. People tell Alice that she is a lucky person, lucky that - unlike the rest of her family - she didn't go to Georgia's home and die in the fire, though Alice wouldn't quite call becoming a orphan lucky.

Background story:

Alice was the youngest born child in her family and due to that her parent's spent less time controlling her. Her siblings always resented her, Alice used to believe that her family hated her as she was practically neglected by them. But when they all died... she didn't care if they didn't had gotten along, Alice just wanted them back.

The night that her family had died, Alice and her parents were in a fight, she didn't want to go to her eldest's sister's house, as Georgia was the sibling whom Alice got along the least with. The last one words she had to her parents were in anger.

Family:

Alice's parents are Georgiana and Robert Porter, she has six siblings; Georgia (23), Robert II (22), Isaac (19), Isobel (19), Emily (18) and Phillipa (17). She is the youngest, being 16 years old. Georgia has a daughter, Emilia (2). Her whole family died at a fire that took place in Georgia's home.

Other:

Being only sixteen and her family not having much inheritance, Alice had to start working at Green Gables. Her job is to take care of Marilla and work on Green Gables with Jerry. The fanfic that I'm working on takes place a year after awae, so Matthew is dead :'(

She was home schoolled her whole life, though never dreamed of going to college.